Chapter three

Daily mail
Best friends Megan Barnes, a highly popular social media influencer and best friend Millie shuttleworth, modle and girlfriend of Everton player, Dele alli, we're spotted today at the clash between Chelsea and Everton at Stamford bridge.

The 23 year old is currently single, but that isn't to say that she didn't have her eye on one or two of the players on the pitch.

The 23 year old rose to her fame over three years ago when she was 20, recently gaining just over 10 million followers on her platforms.

Her followers love how open and honest Megan is since she doesn't fear to share topics that need to be shared. The responsibility of being an influencer comes with using your platforms to share what is going on in the world, and Megan does just that.

The brunette grew up in Watford, but moved to Aberdeen in Scotland, which is where her career began to kick off. People are saying there is a certain someone she is keeping her eye on, which is what may of helped the move from Scotland back to the Uk. Is Megan really as open as she says?

Keep updated on the situation here at Daily Mail.

—————————-

Hey everyone I know these are very short chapters but, those are the joys of social media books :)

To be continued...