34- Own

Heyy hoesss

how was your day

hope I made it better

So I been thinking and I might make Alaska and Damon's book a sad ending 😞 bc why not

Or I might not will see.

I took a test to show who you end up with in the shatter me book

And I got ARRON WARNER agghhh

VOTE AND COMMENT

BYEEEEEEEEE

I been I my room all day

After me and Ares got back, he cleaned my wounds and put me in my bed, soon I fell asleep.

This morning I woke up from Alaska stealing my clothes, I caught her, and she said, "you steal my clothes all the fucking time so I'm getting bay back." Then she took my favorite shirt.

That suka (bitch)

I get up from my bed and put my hoodie on, I went downstairs and see Amara with the kid I saved from the ball.

I slowly walk my way towards them.

And yes I'm still limping.

Fuck Ares and his massive dick.

I go over to them. Amara is feeding the child, he looks so happy, "I see that you grow to this child." I say, she pops her head up and chuckles, "yes I have." She picks the kid up, "do you know his name?" I ask crossing my arms.

She shakes her head, "no but I call him Ace." Ace smiled at her, "I think he likes that name." I say, Amara walks over to me, "you want to hold him," she asked, "oh no-" she cuts me off, "hold the damn baby, my arm is falling asleep." Amara hands me Ace.

When I held him in my arms, he looks at me with hazel eyes, and a big smile on his face, "hi," I smiled, Ace let out the cutest giggle ever.

It made my heart flutter.

"I'm going to go. Have fun." Amara walks out of the room, "your so cute," I say to him, he held on to my shirt.

I put him on the counter and held his tiny hands, "how old are you sweetheart?" I tilt my head, he takes his fingers out of my hand and held up five. "Five." he nods his head.

I have always liked kids I don't know why but I have, when I went on a mission when I was younger, I found a baby, he was abandoned, and he had no home, and it was freezing in Moscow, so I took him to the house. When I told Ivan he told me to kill the kid, but I couldn't. But Ivan would not let no be my answer, he treated to punish Alaska for my doings.

So, I killed the kid, I cried for the rest of the week I heard the kid cry out when I slit his throat.

I begged Ivan to not let me do it, but I also could not let Alaska get hurt again, I was so scared what he was going to do to Alaska.