°•~Hidden "Tradegies"~•°

«⟨ Okay, so I've got enough things figured out for now. Thank you again Sammy-Heart  for trying to help!

This chapter is going to start a few days after the last one, when America, Isana, and Canada get their seasons.

Just letting y'all know, the first actual chapter was mainly just to show you guys how Isana, North Korea, America, and Russia's friendship works. I didn't put this in the last chapter because I forgot to add in this part in general {not including the warnings}. ⟩»

Warnings:

– Cursing

– Talk if nukes (not sure if this counts)

– Talk of death (ig)

– Probably a lot of plot convinces
TuT👍

________________________________
/////////////////////////////////////////////

3rd person P.O.V.:

•~•~•~•At Ame and Isana's house•~•~•~•

Isana and America were just waking up to their alarm for school. They were the only ones awake in the house at the time.

Once they both looked at each other after, mostly, waking up they were confused. This was until they remembered what day it must be. The day they get their seasons, finally.

Isana: "Fuck."

America: "Guess we're gonna die today."

Both of them said these things surprisingly calmly.

They had both decided to look in a mirror to see their own seasons themselves. They decided to go to the bathroom to do this since it's got a bigger mirror than the ones in their room. America was fall and Isana was Winter.

After a little bit of staring at themselves, panicking, and thinking of what to do, America banged his head on the mirror. Fortunately not hard enough to break it.

America: "I don't want to die yet! I still have to confess to Russia and North and most likely get rejected!"

Isana: "Is that seriously the only reason you don't want to die yet?"

America: "Yes." U-U ✨

Isana: =>= "Well, I think I thought of a solution to our problem, so you might be able to live out that outrageous fantasy."

America: "How is it outrageous?"

Isana: "I highly doubt that you're going to get rejected."

America: "Oh, okay. Anyway what's the plan?"

America finally lifted his head off the glass to listen to what Isana's plan is.

Her plan was, semi, simple. Well, at least on paper. It was to disguise themselves as summers so they wouldn't be found out and executed.

Fortunately for them, they love to cosplay meaning they had contact lenses that fit the color they needed. They also had yellow/golden hair dye since Australia wanted to dye a streak of it into his hair. The rest was fairly simple since all they needed to do was put a little makeup on to cover up thier true season marks, being an autumn leaf and snowflake, with the summer season mark.

After they dyed their hair (they woke up extremely early, too early for any normal/sane person) and put in the contacts, they got ready for school and put on their makeup.

Fortunately, Isana's plan worked! Once everybody woke, they knew this for sure because everyone thought they were actually summers. They also saw that Canada was a summer. Wether or not that's the season he actually is, they didn't know, nor cared.