Prologue

Okay so this is something I think I need to put out there before I start the story so it's understandable at first. Also because it's gonna take me a while on the first chapter-
Oh and the story is gonna be in third person, it won't be the best but I'm trying my hardest!
This is also not canon, I'm changing a lot of things to fit my story so I'm sorry if you don't like it!
Reminder; this is set during the rise of the Demon Steves. I don't remember what episode exactly but this moment happened in canon. Though I changed who said what, and what they said.
Sorry for the long note but another thing, this may be short! I apologize for that, but I promise the chapters will be much longer!
———————————————————————

After the events of the reality changes, Sabre and M are on high alert. Going to the citadel, to meet with the leaders. They make their way up the stairs, hoping everyone is there already. Passing the crystal room, Sabre notices the door is closed. Despite the last time he saw it, the door was open. He ignores it, thinking Light Steve probably locked the door. They get up to the meeting room to only see two chromatic leaders, plus Light Steve. "Oh some of you are here, where are the others?"

"Others..?" Indigo Leader looks confused.

"Yes, the other leaders, where are they? This is important." Sabre says, already thinking they're either crazy or prancing him.

"There are no other leaders, it's.. just us, Sabre." Blue Leader speaks up, waving his arm around to point at himself, Indigo, and Light.

"Hahah, funny joke, where is everyone else?"

"It's not a joke, Sabre."

Sabre stares at the Blue Leader. "No, there is no way you're the only leaders. I just saw everyone else less than an hour ago!"

Blue Leader tilts his head as Indigo Leader steps forward. "No.. there are only three of us. Are you alright, Sabre?"

The hooded figure, M, puts his hand on Sabre's shoulder. "Sabre, stairs." M whispers, grabbing Sabre's arm and dragging him to the stairs. "We'll be back!"

"Alright?"

M takes Sabre halfway down before he turns to look at him. "Think about it.. did you see anyone walking around before we came up here?"

"Well- wait.. no, I didn't.. you don't mean to tell me everyone is gone, do you?!"

M nods his head, "I believe everyone is disappearing slowly."

Sabre inhales sharply. "The bunker." He grabs M's hand and drags him back up the stairs to the meeting room. When they reach the room, the three steves they left there are immediately looking at them again.

"So.. what was that about?" Light Steve asks, looking a little bit concerned.

"Well, we have a bit of a problem and we're gonna have a meeting now. If you could come with us—"

Sabre is cut off by Indigo Leader speaking. "This is our meeting room though?"

"Of course it is.. but I wanna make sure we're safe, a little contingency, you know? You can vouch for me, right Light Steve?" Sabre smiles wide, and it was obvious he was overshooting it.

"I can, yes. If that's what you want, then let's go." Light Steve nods to the other leaders, being only Indigo and Blue at the moment. They all walk down the stairs, to leave and go to the contingency plan meeting room that Light had made for emergencies. Sabre and M are walking a little farther back from the group, as Light is leading the way.

"Sabre, is this a good idea?"

Sabre looks over and smiles. "Yeah, it's a good idea."

———————————————————————

That was the end of the prologue! I almost thought it was gonna turn into the first chapter but I made sure it didn't. I know it's not really a good prologue but I tried-? It may not seem like a realistic prologue but I'm kinda new so-
Any constructive criticism is always appreciated, and if you catch any grammar or spelling errors let me know if you want to! My phone doesn't really fix everything, my autocorrect turned into me.. eheh-

Anyways, I'll have the first actual chapter out eventually, but until then, this is what I have for you! Hope you like this book.

~Voilaxy Out~