Chapter 7

Just gonna throw this out there, there is cursing in this. Two words: Shadow Sabre.
(Aka male GamerUnicorn225 *cough cough*)

One more thing; I've altered the word minimum for the chapters in this book to 1k words so I don't like.. overwork myself, yanno? Sorry if you don't like that, I'm just tryna actually post. (This is also cause some cliffhangers won't work if I absolutely have to get to 2k words)

(Correct any spelling/grammar errors, it's 2:30am and I finally finished this chapter)

-------

Colle runs up to Genesis and hugs him tightly. "You're back, it worked!" He buries his face in his friend's chest. "Holy stars I missed you so much."

Genesis hugs him back, though not as strongly. He was just brought back to life, he isn't going to be full strength for a while. "Why did you bring me back? All of my creations are where I was, Colle."

Colle lets go of him. "Blue Leader, let's go back to the kingdom." Blue Leader nods, and teleports them away.

They arrive in the meeting room, and the Blue Leader sits down in his chair. Colle turns around to face the others. "Envir? I'm gonna need you to turn around buddy."

He does so, and immediately lets go of Sav. "Is that.." Genesis smiles. "Are you my creator?"

"I am. It's nice to meet you, Envir." Envir runs over to him and hugs him. "I didn't think any of my creations were still alive.."

Light Steve makes a noise of confusion. "I'm sorry, you created him?!"

Genesis turns to him. "You're new. What's your name?"

Sabre steps forward. "That's Light Steve. Who are you?"

"Genesis. My name is Genesis." Envir taps his shoulder. Genesis looks at him and smiles. "Yes?"

He holds out the Genesis Sapling. Genesis just gawks at it. "I.. have this. Uh.. I've had it for a while."

Colle smiles at Genesis. "I have no clue how he has it but he does."

"And I won't complain. I can have a true purpose now that I have returned." Genesis smiles at him.

"Well, moving on from this, we have problems we need to deal with." Sabre takes another step towards the middle of the room. "So, this guy will be one of our heroes? Alongside M and- whoever else?"

"Yeah."

"Right.."

Shadow begins to circle Genesis. "He was created by Origin."

"I'm sorry what?" Sabre watches as his counterpart walks in circles around Genesis, which would probably creep the steve out if he could see him.

Colle looks at Sabre. "Is he talking to that person he was talking to earlier?"

Light Steve nods. "Sabre, what is he saying?"

"What do you mean by that, Shadow?!"

Shadow stops and stares at the ground. "Exactly what I said, dumbass."

"Okay, okay, geez." Sabre looks back at Genesis. "So.. you're one of the main steves but you're not a chromatic?"

Colle facepalms. "Whoever he's talking to knows too much and they need to shut up-"

Genesis thinks about it for a moment. "Not main, but first." He says. "I believe I am one of the only ones who do not have Steve in their name."

"That would check out, I don't think Genesis Steve sounds as breathtaking as the others." Sabre half jokes.