Chapter 5

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I procrastinated-
I've worked really hard on it, and as always, if you catch any spelling or grammar mistakes, lemme know :]
I also made Gacha characters (for the book's characters. I call them visuals, lemme know if you'd wanna see them-)

(Also there are ships that aren't really that obvious and some that are, you can take them platonically if you'd like but they might seem more romantic xD)

One last thing, my discord server IS more developed, anyone wanting to join can! The link in the discord server chapter (not an actual chapter ofc) should still work.
Also 4,162 words. Shorter than last chapter, but if I made it any longer I'd go insane lol

———————————————————————

Sabre heads back to the Green Leader's quarters to check up on Time. Shadow hadn't come with him, but it didn't bother him, especially if he won't be taunted by him for now. They spoke about how he was feeling, and Shadow just felt uneasy. Sick wasn't really the word for it anymore, he was just trying to choose his path and it was stressing him out. Sabre will let him decide, leaving him be for now.

He's makes it back to the Green Leader's quarters, and he knocks on the door. Rainbow M opens it for him. "Oh, hey Sabre!"

"Hey, is Time doing okay?"

"Yeah, it's been a few hours so I was going to see if I could find the Green Leader." He says, walking back into the room.

Sabre follows him, and sits down in the chair again. "He'll be back soon, I'm sure." He looks over at Time, who is laying down now. "You doing okay buddy?"

"I have a small headache, but that's about it." He brings his arms above his head.

"It'll go away soon, I'm hoping." Sabre lays his head on the bed again.

Time Steve looks down at him. "You haven't slept, have you?"

Sabre shakes his head. "None of us have, really."

Time Steve sighs, pulling Sabre up onto the bed with him. "Go to sleep, then." He motions for Rainbow M to come and lay with them as well, and he does. The three of them fall asleep shortly after.

~Time Skip~

Green Leader was walking back to his quarters, and stops to notice his door is left open. He looks inside, seeing Time Steve, Rainbow M, and Sabre somehow sleeping on the bed together. Not questioning it, he closes the door and walks up the stairs. He was going to grab the three of them for a meeting, but they need to sleep.

He walks into the meeting room, beelining it for his chair. Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Indigo are already here. Green Leader sits down in his chair, as Light Steve walks up the stairs. Violet Leader walks in behind him, walking over to his chair and sitting down.

"Green Leader, where are Sabre, Time, and Rainbow?" Light Steve asks. He had called this meeting to discuss what they were going to do about either the Demons, or revealing Rainbow M to the people.

The Green Leader looks over to him, "They were asleep, and they seemed to need sleep, so I didn't wake them up."

Light Steve nods. "Understandable. Well.. I'm sure you all know why we're here.." He begins, and everyone is at the edge of their seats. "We should wait for Cherry and the Professor before we do anything."

Everyone agrees, and they wait for the two cloaked steves to appear. A few moments pass, and they finally arrive. Light Steve stands, "Good, you're both here. We need to talk about.. you know."