𝐈

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 and Five still hadn't returned from his important mission. Although he'd only been gone for around an hour or two, I missed him. A lot.

It was now 01:00am, Five had been gone for  six hours. I was beginning to get worried until I had received a phone call from him. Thank God.

I instantly rushed to my phone, answering the call and holding my breath so I could hear his voice.

        ╔══⊰•∘☽༓☾∘•⊱━♡━⊰•∘☽༓☾∘•⊱══╗
                                    On Call

F: Hey darling, how are you?
Y: good, I miss you.. when are you coming home?
F: Not long and you'll be In my arms, love.
Y: I'll get Netflix ready!
F: Okay darling, well I have to get back to the mission now. I love you.
Y: I love you too.

                                     End call

。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。 。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。+
┆ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ °❀ ❀° ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ☪; ☪; ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊. .┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⁕ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ 。⋆ ♡˚ ⁕ ┊
✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ° .┊ ⋆ ✽
˚❁ °❁

I placed my phone on the bed side table, finally at peace from hearing his soft, calming voice. I stood up and changed into one of his working shirts, a white one, It was oversized but I didn't mind. It smelt like him. I threw on a pair of shorts and hopped on our bed, turning Netflix on.

Heavy rain began to plummet to the ground, I loved the sound of rain. It was so calming. As the raindrops crashed against the glass pane of the window, a smile creeped up onto my face as I ran downstairs to make a warm hot chocolate and sit on the bed to wait for Five.

Around ten minutes later, a familiar warped blue light pervades the room causing me to place my book onto the bed and look up to see his handsome face. He looked so beautiful In that moment, as If he were a model. He was perfect .
   💌⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅💌

   💌 ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅💌

'You seem tired, love. Do you want some coffee?' I asked, tilting my head as he walked over to me and lay on the bed digging his head into my neck as I ran my fingers through his raven hair. He has seemed to let loose at the simple action of my choice.

'Can you make me some coffee, please?' He asked, his voice muffled and raspy due to the fact that his head was dug into my neck. A small smile plastered my face as I let out a relieved sigh. He was finally back and relaxed.

'Of course, I'll be back In a second.' I explained, gently lifting his head off of my neck, signalling for him to move so I could go downstairs to make him coffee. I stood up and walked downstairs passing Vanya on the way.

'Hey (Y/N), how are you?' She asked, smiling as she walked up to me. I gave her a confused look. I was confused on why she would be awake at 01:20am on a Monday morning. But I had answered anyway.

'I'm doing quite well, thanks. Why are you up at 01:00am?' I asked, still looking confused as I continued to walk downstairs, Vanya following soon after me as I entered the kitchen.

'I couldn't sleep, you making coffee for Five?' She questioned, leaning against the counter as I reached for the coffee grams and began to make his black coffee, nodding as I did. My mind was focused on Five, I was wondering how Five was doing and what he had done on his mission.

Once I had finished his coffee, I said goodnight to Vanya and began walking upstairs to hand Five his coffee. I entered the room to see him sitting on the bed with a grey hoodie on and some black sweatpants. I smiled at the sight and walked over to Five, handing him his coffee before walking over to the other side of the bed and sitting next to him.

'How was work? Was It an easy mission this time?' I asked, admiring his beauty as he looked into my warm e/c eyes. Those forest green eyes were like a maze I'd get lost In every time, a mansion with infinite rooms. I love this boy with my entire heart.

'Well, I had to figure things out this guy called Mason Yarn. It was pretty easy but I did get stuck on a few things.' He confessed, leaning his head onto my shoulder and closing his eyes. I turned off Netflix and pulled the covers over us as we fell asleep In each others arms.

My head was pressed up against Five's chest with my arms around his neck, his strong arms draped around my waist as his raven hair lay messy on top of the white silky pillow.

I loved this man with all of my heart.

。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。 。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。+
┆ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ °❀ ❀° ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ☪; ☪; ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊. .┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⁕ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ 。⋆ ♡˚ ⁕ ┊
✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ° .┊ ⋆ ✽
˚❁ °❁

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟕𝟗𝟎
𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭: 𝟗.𝟓/𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧: 𝟏𝐡𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟐𝟐/𝟎𝟓/𝟐𝟐

           ‧·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊