𝐈𝐈𝐈

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 entered my Mom's house with the shopping bags full of food for our family reunion since my aunt and cousins had arrived back from their holiday trip to Hawaii. It was late at night and the sky was dark yet full of life. We walked into the kitchen and placed the bags onto the counter top.

'Hey (Y/N), did you get me my Gatorade?' My brother asked, my heart sank to the floor, knowing I'd forgotten. I was quite a sensitive person so I'd usually over react the the slightest of things. I just hoped I wouldn't be shouted at. Not when my family members had just gotten back from their trip.

'I- uhm.. I forgot It, I'm sorry I'll go get some now.' I mumbled grabbing my car keys and turning to walk out of the kitchen. I heard footsteps walk up to me and a hand grip onto my shoulder, spinning me around to face my brother.

'You forgot them? Oh my God you're so useless!' He shouted, pushing me and storming out of the kitchen to go God knows where. Tears began brimming my eyes causing me to look at the ground to avoid any type of eye contact with anyone at all. I didn't want to come across as weak. My body began to shake as I tried my hardest to fight off my tears that threatened to cascade down my cheek.

I gave up fighting and began to cry, instantly wiping my tears away from my face. I felt eyes on me as I looked up to take quick glances at everyone. Once I got to my Mom's face, she looked as If rage had began to surge through her body. I knew I was going to be shouted at.

'(Y/N) don't be silly stop crying. You forgot his drink In the first place, If you didn't forget, you wouldn't be getting shouted at by him okay?' My Mom explained, rubbing her temple In frustration. That only made me cry more. I bolted upstairs into my room. Once I locked the door, I sat on my bed with my knees tucked up to my chest and began to sob silently.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Once (Y/N)'s Mom had stopped screaming at her, she bolted upstairs. I panicked slightly and ran after her but to my dismay, I was too late. She had locked the door. I had no other choice but to blink into her room. I blinked into her room to see her sitting on her bed with her knees tucked up to her chest. My expression softened before I walked up to her and took her into my embrace.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Five blinked into the room and took me into his warm, comforting embrace. I instantly melted and began to cry softly. I only forgot a drink... what was so bad about that? I clung onto his shirt like he was to disappear again. Him and his family were the only people that cared for me. I had nobody but them. They where my home, my family.

。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。 。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。+
┆ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ °❀ ❀° ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ☪; ☪; ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊. .┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⁕ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ 。⋆ ♡˚ ⁕ ┊
✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ° .┊ ⋆ ✽
˚❁ °❁

Once I had calmed down, Five pulled away from the comforting hug to look at me. It looked as though he was concerned for me
but I couldn't really tell from my blurry vision.
All I knew was that he was here with me and ready to comfort me when I needed him.

'Come on, love. You need to wash your face. I don't like seeing you upset, It pains me to see you upset.' He mumbled, rubbing circular patterns on my back before helping me up and walking me to the bathroom to wash my tear-stained face, he was so sweet and soft with me.

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟔𝟑𝟗
𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭: 𝟕/𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧: 𝟐𝟎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟐𝟐/𝟎𝟓/𝟐𝟐