𝐈𝐈

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

'𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 okay? You haven't came out of the shower for ages.' I asked, sitting on the bed and picking up my phone to check my socials. I opened messages and clicked onto Elijah, my best-friend. I began texting him when he sent a funny picture to me. I began to laugh hysterically when Five walked out of the bathroom with some comfy pj's on.

'Hm? What are laughing at?' Five asked smiling as he walked over the bed, sitting on It and pulling me onto his lap. I looked at his forest green eyes and soon got lost In them for a few minutes. I zoned back In to him snapping his fingers.

'Oh, Elijah just sent a funny picture that's all love.' I explained, softly smiling at him. My smile began to fade as his eyes widened a little bit. I was wondering what I'd done to make him upset. Did I do something? What did I do? I just have to mess up. Great.

'Who the fuck Is Elijah, (Y/N)?' Five asked, pushing me off of him as he stood up, glaring at me. Tears began to brim his green eyes as my heart had shattered into a trillion tiny pieces. He stood, glaring at me, tightening his hands into a fist. I stood up and looked up to him.

'Five, he's my best-friend. Please, don't be upset, love.' I explained, walking up to him and hugging him, trying to drown out all of the sadness the pervaded his body.

'How do I know you aren't lying?' He queried, gently pushing me away from him. I pondered for a minute or two, trying to get Five to believe that Elijah was really my best-friend. The It hit me, I could text him saying 'bestie' and he should reply!

'Look I'll text him, I'll even show you our texts. Don't worry I wouldn't do that to you.' I reassured him, softly smiling and walking up to my phone to open my messages with Elijah. I walked back over to Five and handed him my phone. He gently took It from my hand and began to scroll through my messages with him. I just hoped he'd realise I wouldn't cheat on him for anyone. And I mean anyone. After a few minutes of scrolling through my messages he eventually sighed and handed me my phone back, wiping his eyes and smiling.

'I'm sorry for thinking you'd cheat on me, love. I'm really, really sorry.' He pleaded over and over again, his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him, digging his head into my shoulder.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

I lay In bed with him, his head dug into the crook of my neck as I rubbed circular patterns on his back. I turned Netflix on and began to watch 'A series of unfortunate events' I loved It so much. I soon began to hear soft snores from below me, as I looked down, I saw Five asleep.

God I loved this boy.

。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。 。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。+
┆ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ °❀ ❀° ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ☪; ☪; ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊. .┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⁕ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ 。⋆ ♡˚ ⁕ ┊
✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ° .┊ ⋆ ✽
˚❁ °❁

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟓𝟐𝟎
𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭: 𝟕/𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧: 𝟑𝟎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟐𝟐/𝟎𝟓/𝟐𝟐