Amelia Skaret

Hello! I'm Amelia. You wouldn't really have heard of me before because I am a nerd. I know, I know, nerds aren't really that cool, but Annabeth Chase is. I'm 15, and she is quite older than me. She's around 17. She's not like a rebellious cool, with drinking, partying, and smoking, but she is pretty and she is really friendly to a lot of people. She doesn't wear revealing clothes, and prefers sneakers over heels. That's what I like about her. When she first arrived at school, people pegged her as the dumb blonde type and the cheerleaders asked her to join their group. She proved them wrong and said that even thoigh you are a blonde, that doesn't mean you are always dumb. I am also a blonde.

Annabeth looked like a Californian. She had this really nice tan, and had curly blonde hair. She was fit, and was skilled at academic classes, and P.E. The only thing different about her was her eyes. She had stormy grey eyes that swirled like a hurricane. I had hazel eyes though. She has a boyfriend, I'm sure of that because she always rejects people when they ask her out. I also have a boyfriend, Logan, but I don't have much friends.

Today, I was sitting down in the library as usual. I heard a voice. "Amelia?" I looked up from my book. "Oh! Annabeth! I didn't see you there!" Annabeth and I never talked before so I was nervous. "Sorry if I bothered you. I was just wondering if it wouldn't be much trouble for you if you could be my assistant for the science fair. I was shocked. She wants me to be her assistant?! Yeah! "It's no problem!" She said, maybe a little too eagerly. Annabeth smiled. "Thank the gods you said yes!" She laughed. And that was the moment we became friends.

The next day, Annabeth sat with Logan and I for lunch. Logan was shocked. Annabeth just strolled down to out table and casually sat down. "Hey Amelia. Hey Logan," she greeted us. How does she know everyone's name? "H-hey A-a-annab-beth," Logan stuterred out. "Hey," I said. Annabeth took a bite of her cheeseburger (A/N : Thalia!!!!). "So.... I am going to make a mini robot out of some metal scraps and run it on water. It'll be hydro powered. Can we meet for some froyo (A/N : Sorry guys. I'm hungry right now. I am crazy right now. I have a joke. Don't worry we'll get back to the story in a minute. So, if this is a smiley face :-), and this is a sad face :-(, then what is this :)? Voldemort! Or You-Know-Who, or He Who Must Not Be Named or mostly known as Moldymorts! LOL!!!! I feel like I am high on Dakota's Kool-Aid!) later? We can discuss ideas," Annabeth suggested. "Sure, I have an idea already! We can make him have a voice recognition password so he may only be used by the owner or other certain people!" I perked up. She grinned at me, "I knew I chose the right person!"