Sorry again + Bonus Chapter + Sneak Peek

A/N : Sorry again guys... EVERY THING'S OKAY, HEY! 'CAUSE I'M ON VACATION!!!! I'm on vacation! Loving it in Canada. Shout out to a you Canadians today! #Vancouverrocks #WenttoGrouseMountaintoday #Lumberjacksaremybae! If any of you who are reading this right now at May 21, 2015, and are in SFU, in Burnaby then I am with ya! I am adding a bonus chappie from moi other book Completely, and Utterly Blind in here. If you haven't cheked that out yet, I suggest you do that right now before continuing. It is my first new original story! And I have a sneak peek for you guys in my new story in working, Characters' Crazy Chatroom, inspired by Chatroom A and Chatroom B, stories here in Wattpad. I suggest you check them out too. Here is it y'all!

Sneak peek:

Author's Profile:

Welcome fellow characters, to the Characters' Crazy Chatroom, or the CCC.

Comments:

Harry_Wizard_Potter : Umm.... why does it say we are characters?

J. K. Rowling : I own you.

Granger_Loves_Books : WHAT?!

Percy_Son_Of_Poseidon : This is weird... How can I be owned?

Uncle Rick : I made you. Get over it.

Annabeth_Architecture : O__O

Eadlyn_Princess_Of_Illéa : So the author of my story made my mother have a heart attack and my twin Ahren leave me?! Evil writers we have. :( (SPOILERS!!!!)

Harry_Wizard_Potter : J. K. Rowling just had to make my Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and cousin Dudley evil and my life miserable. What do you want from me?!

Percy_Son_Of_Poseidon : My life story was written?!

Tobias×Four×Eaton : They just had to take Tris away from me! :'(

Ron_Weasely_Quidditch's profile:

Weirded out. Can I have a chocolate frog?

Comments:

Granger_Loves_Books : Is food all you really think about, Ron?

Harry_Wizard_Potter : Got nothing on me, mate. Sorry.

George_Prankster_Weasley : Hey Ron, we are out for Quidditch in the Burrow.

Draco_Slytherin_Malfoy : in that tiny wormhole of yours, Weasley?

Ron_Weasely_Quidditch, Harry_Wizard_Potter, George_Prankster_Weasley, Granger_Loves_Books, Ginny×Weasley, and 1,000,000 more : Quiet, Malfoy!!!!!

Jason_Superman_Grace : Umm... what is Quidditch?

Piper_McLean_♥ : And who are you people?

Leo_SupremeCommanderoftheArgoII : Awkward!

Frank_Morpher_Man's Profile:

Just fought an empousai. Feeling nauseous.

Comments:

Granger_Loves_Books : Empousai? As in the Greek monster?

Hazel_Jewel_Girl : Are you okay Frank?

Will_Solace_Healer : Take some nectar and ambrosia. It'll help. Or visit the infirmary.

Frank_Morpher_Man : Thanks Will.

Piper_McLean_♥'s Profile:

Who is you OTP?

Comments:

Percy_Son_Of_Poseidon : Is that even a question?! Frazel 4eva!

Uncle Rick : PERCADEATH!!!!!

Piper_McLean_♥ : Percabeth will live!

Annabeth_Architecture : I like Frazel too.

Aphy_the_love_beauty : MY OTP IS...

Being continued in around a week... Sorry guys!

Anyway, this is the bonus chappie!

Actually this is further on the story and the chapters aren't that relevant. You just have to know the characters.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!" Hale screamed. " NOW YOU ARE THE ONE YELLING!" Rick yelled back. "FIRST YOU GO YELLING AT ME AND TELLING ME THAT I CAN'T HANG OUT WITH JOSHUA!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! YOU CAN'T HANG OUT HIM!" "THEN WHAT WAS THAT SELFIE IN INSTAGRAM?!" "WHAT SELFIE?!" "THE ONE WITH KITY!" "WE WERE STUDYING!!!" "YOU'RE INSUFFERABLE, RICK!" "I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE WE WERE FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE, HALE!" "FINE, THEN RICK! WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE!" "FINE!!!!!!"

That next month, Rick and Hale refused to talk to each other. They avoided each other. Valerie, Kity, Merideth, Elliot, Joshua, Brooklyn (A friend of theirs who loves anime and plays volleyball. She has long straight black hair that is up to her waist and small thim almond brown eyes.), Lily Clarisse (A friend of theirs too. She plays table tennis in the school varsity and she loves to talk. She has tan skin and wavy brown hair that is cut just below her shoulders. She keeps her hair in a ponytail everyday. She also has black eyes), and Charles (Valerie's equally smart cousin, looks like her but has short cut hair and blue and black rimmed glasses. He is an old friend of Rick and once a crush of Hale's) were their sources of communication.

Charles had come to visit Rick a day after the fight. "Tell her I hate her," Rick bluntly said. They message was passed on to Valerie and she told Hale. "Tell him I hate him more!" Hale growled. Valerie told Merideth who told Elliott who told Rick. "She can talk all she wants," Rick grumbled. It came to Brooklyn, who told Lily Clarisse, who told Hale. The messages went back and forth. A couple of insults, grumbles, and screams.

Finally, they were ready to see each other again. Hale took a deep breath. Rick closed his eyes to calm down. They looked at each other. Hale fumbled with the hem of her shirt. "I-I'm s-s-so-sorry Hale," Rick stumbled upon his words. "No, I'm sorry Rick. I overreacted," Hale sighed. She hugged him. He gently returned back the hug. That day mended them again and things were back to normal. For now...