Flaire Gallagher

"Percy! Making me go to a place where they have exotic spiders and insects and SPIDERS will not help lessen my fear of S-SPIDERS! " A girl in front of me yelled at a boy beside her.

"Calm down Wise Girl," the boy sighed.

"Tickets for how many?" I asked the couple.

"Two. Thanks...Flaire," the boy smiled politely. I got them two tickets and said.

"And that is.....$30." I handed the boy the tickets and smiled back. He gave me the money.

"The souvenir shop is at the end of the park. Have a great day!" I added cheerfully.

"I hope I will." I heard the girl murmur nervously. They slowly walked in park, but the girl stopped looking hesitant to go in.

"C'mon Wise Girl.  You'll be fine," the boy dragged her in.

A few minutes later, on my break, I heard a loud scream. I went in the park to see the girl in the boy's arms trembling slightly. The rest of the people in the park were staring at them weirdly. "A tarantula!" She cried.

"Shh..." he soothingly whispered, cuddling her.

When they were finished touring the park, they went to the exit where I was waiting for them. "Did you enjoy the park?" I asked.

"Absolutely not!" The girl was quivering.

"See you next time! I hope to see you soon!" I yelled.

"We are not coming back soon!" The girl shouted. I chuckled. I heard a scream again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" The girl jumped onto the guys arms again. Seems like they found another spider pn the road.