Mark Brown

Hi, I'm Mark Brown. I am the captain of the Table Tennis team. We were having practice today, when Leo 'Flamin' Valdez, accidentally walked in our practice room.

"Okay guys. We have to work harder this week because of the competition next month," I said.

"Can we have Allison and Jonah here in Table 1?" Finn, my co-captain asked.

Allison and Jonah walked to Table 1 and started playing.

"James and Alicia over here in Table 2," I announced.

"Daphne and Gianna in Table 3. And finally, Mark and I in Table 4." Finn checked his list. Finn and I walked towards Table 4.

The game started. After 10 minutes, we had a break and the scores were:

Allison vs. Jonah -- 8-7

James vs. Alicia -- 7-5

Daphne vs. Gianna -- 4-7

Mark vs. Finn -- 9-8

"Good work. We will have a 5 minute break," I said.

"Hey Daphne," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. Oops! I forgot to tell you that she was my girlfriend. She giggled while looking down at her phone.

"Hey Mark. How was your day?" She asked.

I grinned. "It's not the same without you."

"Mark! You're such a goofball," she giggled, punching me lightly on my arm. Suddenly, the door creaked open.

"Uh...is this the Mechanic club? Because 'Supersized McShizzle' is ready to use some metal to make things! " I was shocked to see who the person at the door was. LEO VALDEZ! James (A/N : Umm.... does Ella Dianne Paterson's stepbro's name the same? Wait that rhymed! *winks* Oh whatever! Just so you know they are the same person.) snickered.

"I am so going to tell Frank and Hazel about this!" He laughed.

"Sorry. This is the Table Tennis Club. Why would it be the Mechanic club? Do you see any metal equipment here?" Finn asked him, amused as if Leo was delirious.

"Sorry." He apologized."Call me!" He handed a paper to Gianna (A/N : Please don't kill me guys! I'm also a Caleo shipper, but I think it would contribute to the 'Leo McShizzle Attitude') and winked after giving James the 'Please-don't-tell-them' look. After he ran off, all of us burst out laughing.

"That was hilarious!" Jonah managed to say as he broke down laughing. I wiped a tear of joy as I clutched my stomach laughing even more.

"Did you see his face when he walked in? He looked so confident that this was the Mechanic club!" Alicia chuckled.

"Okay! That was enough for today. You can now go home," I said still having a hard time keeping in my laughter.

After the club, Daphne and I went to eat some froyo. "See you tomorrow!" Daphne said and she pulled me in for a long passionate kiss.

"Bye!" I replied. Oh what a day!