Coke - Remus Content

"Remus? Wh... Should- I be worried?" Virgil said. The anxious side looked on in both fear and slight amazement at the sight before him. Janus paused, mouth open like he was unsure of his words.

"Shut your mouth before I shove my-" Remus began, interrupted before he could finish.

"Alright okay, I think you should shut this down, Walter White." Janus said. Remus giggled a bit, sitting on the table and picking up a beaker.

"I'm not making meth i'm making coke!" Remus replied. A few beats of silence passed, and then Virgil finished processing.

"You're making coke? How is that any better?!" Virgil asked incredulously, Janus gently placing a hand on Virgil's shoulder. The deceitful side walked closer to the table and to Remus, who was attemtping to twirl his mustache like an evil cartoon genius.

"Remus did you put all of this together yourself?" Janus asked, looking at the mixers and the tubes and flasks with almost a sort of messed up amazement. Remus shook his head, gesturing to the precise labelling and pages of notes residing on the table.

"You're telling me Logan helped you make coke? Logan "I won't drive one mile above the speed limit" Sanders helped you make coke in our basement?!" Virgil replied quickly, taking out his phone and already dialing the number for his friend. What the actual fresh kentucky-fried fuck was happening today?

Logan picked up the phone, and regretted it. He heard loud noises and then realized it was Virgil, and then realized it was English. What was Virgil yelling about? It was 10:42 pm, and Tuesday, there's no way something crazy was going on.

"-helped him make coke in our basement?! What even went through your- this is so illegal- I can't get arrested i'd die in jail!" Virgil rambled. Logan took a moment to think before realizing what was going on, laughing for a moment.

"Virgil, it's Coke." Logan replied.

"I know it's coke that's what Remus was saying why would you help him make coke in our-"

"No, Virgil. Coke. Not C17H21NO4. Not cocaine." Logan said. "Just, look at the product."

"The product?" Virgil said. Janus snickered, walking over to Remus who took a sip from a beaker with a shit-eating grin. In the beaker, a brown liquid, however it was uncarbonated like it was supposed to be.

"Virgil, he's making Coca-Cola." Janus said. Virgil's jaw dropped, staring wide eyed at Remus. More silence passed, the tension completely and utterly shattered.

"I... hate all of you... with my entire being." Virgil mumbled, hanging up on Logan and making his way upstairs.