CH 2 - Life Lesson

You and your crew and getting ready to rob Bruce Wayne. Known as batman, but see you figured out who he really is. That is why you're on your way to rob him, along with make the joker learn a lesson. You and your crew enter his lab without him knowing. It was huge and had high ceilings, beautiful lights. He had loads of cars and had like 100 technology stuff. The crew was standing looking around, "Guys come on we got to get in and out" you said walking towards the vault. Good thing you had your own tech person, that was extremely good at what she does. She finally hacked it and got it open, we graved bags full of jewelry. We finally got out of there without anyone knowing. But I left a sign that hopefully batman will see. You and the crew head out of there and finally head back to their base. "Alright guys turn on the news!" she yelled, so they did. "Breaking news! Someone robbed the richest man in the city. Stole all his diamonds. They have caught footage of the person. *Plays Footage of her wearing all black and covering her face but lifting up a middle finger.* Everyone laughs, "Good one!" they say to her. "Thank you!" *Incoming Call From Clay Face* she answers, "Meeting now, also great work" he said chuckling through the phone. "Thanks on my way" *Ends call* "Well I got to go guys but be back soon." "Bye!" her crew yelled before she left.