CH 3 - Competition

She entered the meeting wearing her black suite and her biker jacket, along with her hair flowing down her back in waves, red lipstick on, and black high heel boots. "I've arrived" she yelled as she was walking to her seat. Which this time was right next to the joker and twoface. "You messed with my plans, little girl. Which means you have to pay for the punishment." The joker said giving her a deadly stare. Like he was imagining snapping her neck in half. "Sorry plans? What's that got to do with me?" she remarked not even looking over at him. "I told everyone not to get in my way with batman, you did." He said now standing up looking down at her. "Alright guys let's just calm down" Twoface said. You begin to stand up in front of the joker. "Awhhh! someone contame her, before she rips him apart." clayface said smiling at her actions. "She can't hurt me even if she tried." The joker smirked at clayface and then back to you. "You wanna know something Greeny, I know all about you. Your daddy tried to kill you and ur mom. But he only killed your mom. He was a bad drunk." She said now about nose to nose with him. "I killed my father because he was getting on my nerves, I killed my best friend at 16. So don't for one second thing I won't snap you in half. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people." She said to him waiting for him to stand down. He eventually did, but the way he looked at her was now as if he was enchanted by her. The meeting ended, and everyone left.