Prologue.

This is a top Zhan book!

All right reserved the idea is entirely mine please don't try to steal it or you will be cursed.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We should break up." a young eighteen years old Zhan said to Yibo.

"You are joking right?" Yibo spoke as they sat in the cafeteria.

Zhan smirked, "Of course not."

"But why so suddenly? you said that you liked me and we were happy..."

Zhan laughed, "Oh that? it was all a bluff, you can't seriously believe all that bullshit now can you?"

Yibo's shoulders started to tremble," Why so suddenly?"

Zhan rolled his eyes and his friends came to Yibo, "oh let me tell you."

One of the friends said, "It's because he made a bet with us, simple."

The other said, "To make you fall in love with him and then sleep with you and then dump you the next day."

Yibo's eyes widened and his heart shattered as he looked at Zhan, "is it true?"

Zhan got up from his place and picked the milkshake, "Of course it is, and Yibo I loved taking your virginity...and don't get me wrong you are a good person but you are not my type.

You are too naive, too kind, and too clingy honestly you gave me a headache, the only good thing about you was your body of course. It's nothing personal mate I hope you will find someone better." he said as he opened the can full of milkshakes.

"And this was the last part of the bet, it was nice fooling dear," Zhan said as he dumped the milkshake over Yibo's head before he walked away from there with his friends laughing.

Leaving Yibo all alone on his seat sitting and shaking as some students laughed at him some pitied him and some ignored him.

Zhan woke up from his nightmare that same dream that has been haunting him for the last three years.

Zhan has no idea why such a dream came to him but he was tired of it, that incident was ten years ago but for some reason, his mind was replaying it over and over like a movie.

And Zhan had forgotten about it that is until he started getting these dreams, which were getting too much.

Guilt filled his heart when he thought about that day.

And he wanted to look for Yibo as well, and perhaps say that he was sorry for what happened ten years ago.

Maybe if he says sorry and makes amends he will stop having this dream, but will Yibo even remember him, that incident was ten years ago after all.

Zhan sighed as he got up from his desk, he felt pain in his neck, his insomnia was getting worse and worse these days. And the work pressure was humungous as well.

He stretched his neck and got up from his seat and stretched himself, moonlight reflected from the large glass windows as Zhan saw the time, it was ten at the night.

He yawned before he picked up his stuff, kept it in his bag, and proceeded to leave the building empty anyways.

Once he came out he was greeted by the guard and Zhan gave him a small nod before he sat in his car and drove back to his mansion.

Once he reached his mansion he smiled as he thought about his girlfriend Mia, Mia was the love of his life and also his fiance, someone that he wanted to marry.

He slowly walked inside the house but once he came in he saw two sets of shoes and the other one belonged to a man.

Zhan's face became grave and his heart clenched his walked ahead slowly without mayking any noise, he walked towards his bedroom and he can hear murmuring from inside his room.

"You were so good." it was Mia's voice as she spoke and Zhan saw her on the bed naked through the half opened the door and the one who was beside her, Zhan knew him as well after all he was his secretary.

"Thanks for the compliment."

"I wouldn't be with him if it wasn't for money, seriously he never gives me time and is always buried with work, he should marry with his work."

The secretary smiled, as he kissed Mia, "Don't worrt sweetheart, once I share his company secret with his rivals, I can become rich as well and then I won't have to work for him and you come with me too. Just like how I did before.."

Zhan felt anger as he got to know the culprit for his loss in the previous deals.

Mia smiled, "yay, of course, do that fast, and before I will take away as much money as I can from him."

"Do that, that fool is really stupid."

"Indeed, I can't wait to see his face after we betray him."

She said and Zhan felt his heart shattered, his eyes became wet, he loved Mia a lot and had planned a huge wedding he also a planned a honeymoon and decided to give most of his time to her.

But here he was standing in his home, outside his bedroom, and seeing his fiance naked with another man.

Zhan closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he said, "Too bad." he entered the room and the other two flinched, "That will never happen." And you." he said to the secretary, "You are going to prison and I will make sure that you die there." he said with so much malice and coldness in his voice that the secretary nearly peed.

Mia's face paled and his secretary also stood up feeling fear.

Zhan smirked at them,  "You two are so dead." he said.

Mia got up, "Zhan...wht are you back! you said you were working overtime!" she said in an accusing tone.

Zhan laughed, the audacity of this bitch to talk to him as if he was at fault here Zhan glared at her with cold and dominating eyes, his deadly aura filling the room, "I will count till three get out or else..."

"Or else what?"

Zhan smiled as he walked to his collection of wines grabbed a bottle and took out a gun from behind it, "get out or there will be a bloodbath here."

"1"

 "This is madness, Zhan," Mia yelled.

"2"

The secreatary huriedly wore his clothes and Mia couldn't even find her clothes so she grabbed a bathrobe.

"3"

Zhan said as she raised the gun and the two of them hurriedly ran out of there half-naked.

Once they were gone Zhan sat down on his bed and had his head in his hand, he felt betrayed and heartbroken and betrayed.

He couldn't stay in the room any longer and grabbed his car keys and walked outside the house and sat in his car, he needed some fresh air.

While driving he recived a call from his father, although his father wanted to talk about some business but when he heard his son's tone he became concerned and asked what was going on?

And so Zhan's eyes got filled with tears as he told everything to his father, and while drowning in guilt he did not see the road and nearly got ran over by a truck, he hurriedly turned the steering wheel but his car crashed against a pole.

Zhan did not remember much after that but he did remember someone trying to help him, and he did remember the pain he felt.

And before closing his eyes he did see the face of the person who was invading his dreams for three years.