Chapter 45~

Above is May 👆👆👆don't ask why I just love her

The next morning when Yibo woke up, he was alone on the bed and Zhan had already left.

Yibo placed his elbow on his forehead before he closed his eyes again and thought about everything including Zhan's apology.

Why now.

Out of this whole time why the hell now!

Zhan's apology only made him feel more regretful, of only he waited a little, if only he wasn't so reckless if only had talked to Zhan.

But now thinking about these 'if only's' was of no use.

What's done is done, there was no use crying over the spilled milk, but Yibo's heart clenched as he curled himself in a ball and reflected on his actions.

Meanwhile Zhan was back hime looking at the floor under the glaring eyes of his parents.

Yesterday when he had came in that condition and din't speak and neither ate anything his paretns forced Cheng to tell them everything.

Cheng had tried to call Zhan over and over but Zhan not only left without informing anyone he didn't answer his call and so Zhan's parents exploded and the one who had to deal with them was Cheng.

Who at first had an argument with them but in the end told them that Yibo was the culprit.

And now Zhan's parents were glaring at him before Feng spoke, "why did Yibo do that? did he marry you just so that he can steal the information."

Ziyuan spoke as well, "This is not acceptable, do you have any idea how much insult and humiliation we would have to face if this news went out?! but we can't let him get away with it, I say we should send him to jail secertly and after he comes back divorce him Zhan."

Feng agreed with his wife, "I can't allow a thief like him in my house and under my nose who knows what would he steal tomorrow."

Cheng and Yanli observed from the side there was nothing they can do or say.

"I'll call the cops!" Ziyuan spoke but Zhan stopped her, "It's not his fault completely mom and dad."

Feng spoke, "Are you serious Zhan? you are still defending a thief like him? Do you want him to steal again or perhaps this time harm you or your sibling only then will you understand?"

Zhan took a deep breathe and finally faced his parents, "Mom, dad, I dated Yibo ten years ago, and back then I onlt did that because of met after the bet was over and I slept with him I broke up with him and humiliated him in front of many students and even dumped a shake on his head.

While you all were aborad I had an accident after I found out that Mia was cheating on me, I suffered a fracture in hands and legs and I would have died there, because that road was very quiet and isolated and at night very less people would pass by there, I passed out but Yibo saved me.

Bought me to the hospital and paid my bills and took care of me, but I once again forced him to serve me only and spend time with me or else I would complain about him to his boss.

And if that wasn't enough I took some pictures of him and then blackmailed him to marry me as a challenge to make him submit to me and after that I also suspected him of cheating and so to scare him I shoved him the car and drive at avery dangerous speed putting his and my life in danger.

And that was the last straw for him, he had saved me from an accident and gave me a new life while I not only played with my life but his life too... and that's why he couldn't take it anymore and took a drastic step."