Chapter 8~

To say that Yibo was pissed would be an understatement, as now he stood before Zhan with clenched fists glaring at him will full intentions to kill him.

"I thought everything was good. Then why am I here?"

Zhan gave him a smile and said, "Oh dear, I cant eat anything unless it's you who give it to me."

"Any particularly reason for this shit phenomenon?"

"Perhaps it is because you saved me and my body can only accept care from you."

Yibo closed his eye and took deep breathes he wanted to either throw Zhan out of the window or throw himslef out of the window and right he was imagining the same thing.

He was smirking as he looked at the pitiful Zhan who was hanging from the window crying loudly like some innocent female lead while he laughed like some villain before making Zhan let go of the window and letting him fall in the pool situated at the ground.

Yibo smiled, as he felt his heart calming down but Zhan felt chills when he saw that smile.

'Is he planning to murder me?' Zhan thought.

However after Yibo calmed himself down he sat down beside Zhan and helped him eat his food and then gave him his medicine.

"Can I have some medicine for sleep as well? I can't sleep nowadays."

Yibo looked at him and noticed the dark patches below his eyes as well, lack of sleep was not good for his health and can slow his healing and Yibo cannot let this bastard stay in the hospital more than he needed to stay.

So he did gave him some medicine for sleep.

After Zhan fell asleep Yibo came out of the room and gently closed the door but he jumped at his place and nearly screamed when he saw Ziyi right behind him,

He kept a hand on his chest and took deep breathes, "How many times I have told you not to sneak up on me like that?"

Ziyi smiled , "I can't help it, scaring you is so much fun. Anyways I suppose that he is still bothering you?"

Yibo groaned, "Don't even get me started, I have no idea why he is bheaving the way he is, he wasn't so clingy back then."

Ziyi smiled, "Well people change with time, anyways want to grab something to eat?"

"Yeah sure, I am starving."

~~~

"I am going to kill you..." Yibo said in a demonic voice as he came near Zhan, who was lying helplessly on the bed.

"GO AWAY!" Zhan yelled as he saw Yibo coming closer to him with his hand near his neck as if he was going to strangle him.

But before Yibo can do that Zhan woke up with the scream and sweat, "NO!"

Zhan kept his hand on his chest, "Zhan... "

Zhan flinched when he heard Yibo's voice was who was right beside him, "are you okay?"

Zhan closed his eyes and sighed with relief before he laid back on his be, "why are you doing this to me?" he murmured and Yibo looked at him confusedly.

"Did you had a nightmare?"

Zhan can't help but feel annoyed when the reason for his nightmare asked him if he had a nightmare he felt suoffocated and he said, "Dr. Wang I would really appreciate if you can take me out for a walk please."

Yibo looked at him and got up, "I will ask the nurse to-"

"Dr, Wang" Zhan said in a firm voice and a cold gaze, "Please. Or else I am not going."

Yibo glared at him, "I am not your servant."

Zhan gave him a smile, why should he be the one to suffer, he will make Yibo suffer with him as well, "Well like it or not you have to take me unless you want me to complain about you."

Yibo sighed, he didn't understand what sins he had committed to go through this.

"Fine!"

~~~

"Wow, so relaxing, Zhan said as he was sitting on the wheelchair and was pushed by Yibo, it was refrshing to come out after staying inside the room for so long and after going through a deadly accident.

Yibo gently pushed the wheelchair and while moving ahead Zhan saw the flowers and that reminded him of the flowers that he sent to Yibo,  "Why did you gave the flowers to the nurse?"

Yibo blinked before he looked at Zhan, "You were the one who sent those flowers?"

Zhan nodded, "Yes, I did."

"Why?" Yibo asked and Zhan was going to say  so that Yibo would forgive him but then Zhan thought that if he said that he was still having nightmares Yibo might use this chance to resent him more and worsen his nightmares.

So he replied, "To thank you for your service."

Yibo rolled his eyes and Zhan asked, "So why did you threw them? I thought you likes roses."

"I never liked roses Zhan. I am allergic to pollen."

Zhan was dumbfounded before he said again, "I thought that you likes roses, didn't you liked them back then... when we dated."

Yibo sighed as he pushed the wheelchair furthur, "I never liked them, I only pretended to like roses because you loved them so much, that time I didn't want to disappoint you, and wanted to impress you so I pretended that I liked roses."

 He said, without any hesitation, he was too grown up to care about stupid past relationships anymore and Zhan however felt bad, "I am sorry"

He said and Yibo heard it, "Why are you sorry, it was not your fault that I didn't tell you that I am allergic to pollen."

"Yeah, but still." Zhan said, "What are you at night?"

"Sleep."

Zhan looked up and he indeed saw the dark circles under Yibo's eyes, "Yeah you should, you already look like a ghost if you don't sleep well you might become a ghost."

Yibo rolled his eyes before he stopped suddenly and looked ahead, ever Zhan was also looking ahead both of them were looking at the same direction they saw a woman coming in the hospital from her round belly it was obvious that she was pregnant and was going into labor.

And she looked really injured and from the looks of it she walked to the hospital, "Nurse!" Yibo called out to the nearest nurse and told her to look after Zhan before he ran to the woman who seemed to be in pain.

While Zhan requested the nurse to take him near the scene as well.

Author's note: writer's block is killing me, but I am slowly trying to get back.