A Dangerous Enemy Part 2/2 (Vikklan)

Lachlan: *As me and Vikk ran home I felt like I'm being watched I keep a close eye then I loose Vikk's sight* Vikk!! *As I yelled his name someone pinned me to the ground*

Dark Vikkstar123: Hey Lachlan *I hissed in his ear*

Lachlan: D-Dark Vikk

Dark Vikkstar123: In the flesh *I purred in his ear* Time to make you feel good

Lachlan: N-No I'm with Vikk

Dark Vikkstar123: Not anymore babe *I kissed him on the neck and started sucking*

Lachlan: Stooop *I groan in pain* V-VIIIIKK HEEEELP!! *I yelled groaning in pain*

Vikkstar123: L-Lachlan!! *Runs to his groaning and stop when I see someone making out with him I heard the person say, "Yeah take that babe I'll make sweet love to you all day and all night" and I gasped* LACHLAN!!

Lachlan: *Looks at Vikk tearing up* H-HEEEEELP *I groan louder*

Dark Vikkstar123: *I looked at Vikk and grinned I kissed Lachlan on the lips and stuck my tongue into his mouth making him bang on the ground and try to push me off*

Vikkstar123: *My eyes turn red I growl* GET OFF MY LACHLAN!!!!! *I roared angrily*

Dark Vikkstar123: *I pull away and grin I kissed Lachlan's neck again and started biting*

Lachlan: NOOO STOOOP BITING MY NEEECK!! *I groaned and yelled in pain and agony*

Vikkstar123: IT'S ONE THING TO MAKE OUT WITH LACHLAN IN FRONT OF ME BUT TO BITE HIS NECK!! YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!! *I tackled Dark Vikk pinning him to the ground before he could start sucking*

Lachlan: *I got up and ran to a tree and sat down shaking violently* N-No please I'm with Vikk *I repeated over and over again*

Dark Vikkstar123: Heh I made out with him in front of you I would've done more too him if you didn't come like I would've taken off all of his clothes and had some "fun" with him

Vikkstar123: *Growls louder* He's lucky to have a good boyfriend WHO IS ME!! *I yelled in his ear*

Dark Vikkstar123: I know that that's why I did it

Vikkstar123: *My eyes widen in horror I grin evily and punch him in the face knocking him out I get off of him and run to Lachlan and here him say, "N-No please I'm with Vikk" repeatedly* Lachlan it's over I'm here now calm down everything will be ok *I whisper in his ear*

Lachlan: V-V-Vikk

Vikkstar123: It's ok I'm here for you

Lachlan: *Hugs him still shaking violently*

Vikkstar123: Calm down Lachy it's fine I swear

Lachlan: V-Vikk *I said in a scared tone still shaking violently*

Vikkstar123: Shh *I whispered in his ear* Shh shh shh it's ok Lachlan just shh everything will be ok shh *I whispered in his ear calmly and respectfully*

Lachlan: B-B-B-But...

Vikkstar123: Shhh it's fine just calm down shhh *I mumbled into his ear* Shhh

Lachlan: I-I wanna g-g-go home

Vikkstar123: Calm down then *Gets up and picks him up bridal style* When we get home I'll calm you down ok?

Lachlan: *I nod my head my shaking slows down* O-Ok

Vikkstar123: Good *Runs holding Lachlan close to me* I won't ever let you get hurt even over my dead body

Lachlan: Th-Thank you

Vikkstar123: You're welcome Lachy

Lachlan: *Smiles and cuddles up against him*

*Time skip*

Vikkstar123: *We get home Lachlan asleep I smile at him and whisper in his ear* Hey Lachy we're home

Lachlan: *Wakes up and yawns* Hey Vikk

Vikkstar123: Hey babe how'd you sleep?

Lachlan: Good

Vikkstar123: That's good so how you feeling?

Lachlan: Good

Vikkstar123: That's good now let's do something

Lachlan: I'd really like to sleep

Vikkstar123: Ok *I run upstairs and place him on the bed and I lay next to him and we fall asleep but before we did we both said, "I love you"*