The Day of Sadness/Happiness

*Time skip a year later*

Lachlan: *Comes downstairs of the house that me and The Pack live in and I came downstairs to hear fighting I enter the living room to see everyone fighting except Vikk* Guys what are you fighting about?

Vikkstar123: *Looks at Lachlan and I shrug* I don't know what they're fighting about

Lachlan: Hu... Guys

TBNRfrags: *Yells at Jerome and Rob yells at Mitch he yells at Rob and Jerome yells at me*

Lachlan: Guys stop

Vikkstar123: Oh they're fighting about what happened yesterday

Lachlan: Oh god guys stop!

JeromeASF: *We continue yelling*

Lachlan: Stop... Stoop... STOOOP!!! *Yells as loud as I can getting everyone's attention* STOP FIGHTING!!! ALL YOU'RE DOING IS FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING SMALL!! I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE EVERYDAY ALL I HEAR IS YELLING!! THAT'S NOT JUST THE WORSE PART EVERY MORNING ALL I HEAR IS EVERYONE YELL OVER SOMETHING USELESS!! I'M DONE!! *Runs out the door*

MrWoofless: *Looks at him leave the house then I look at Mitch guilt filling my eyes and heart so did Mitch and Jerome and Preston then we saw Vikk leave saying, "Lachlan wait!"*

Vikkstar123: *Chases after Lachlan* Lachlan... Lachlan stop *Tackles him to the ground well who I thought was him*

Dark Lachlan: *Looks at Vikk and grin* Why hello there Vikk

Vikkstar123: N-No Dark L-Lachlan *Gets up then backs away* L-LACHLAN HELP!!

Lachlan: *Turns around* No VIKK!! *Follows his yelling then I freeze when I see him on the ground with tears in his eyes* VIKK!! *Runs to him* Vikk are you ok?

Vikkstar123: N-No stop p-please *Whimpers*

Lachlan: Vikk calm down it's me Lachlan

Vikkstar123: L-Lachlan he r-raped me

Lachlan: Who did?

Vikkstar123: D-Dark Lachlan he r-raped me I-I'm sorry

Lachlan: *Picks him up* Hey it's fine Vikk I'm here now it's ok

Vikkstar123: *Whimpers more then my eyes turned black Lachlan's eyes widening in fear I grabbed him and pinned him to the ground*

Lachlan: V-VIKK STOP!!!

Vikkstar123: What's wrong Lachlan you scared? *Whispers in his ear my voice sounding demonic*

Lachlan: V-Vikk please I beg stop please d-don't hurt me I-I love you Vikk please don't

Vikkstar123: I'm not gonna hurt you Lachy I promise *Whispers in his ear again my voice still sounding demonic but calm* I promise you I won't hurt you

Lachlan: P-P-Promise?

Vikkstar123: Promise *Runs my fingers through his hair my eyes turning brown again* Don't worry Lachlan now let's go home ok?

Lachlan: O-Ok

*Time skip to when they get home*

Vikkstar123: *We arrive home and everyone is watching a movie I had to turn the on the light and they all look at us Lachlan's face filled with sadness they got up and we all talked everyone apologized and we all went to bed Lachlan and I went upstairs to our room I pushed him against the wall and kissed him on the neck and started sucking earning moans from him*

Lachlan: B-Babe right now? *Says between moans*

Vikkstar123: Right now *Starts biting and continues sucking*

Lachlan: *Moans louder* What about the others?

Vikkstar123: *Pulls away* Come on I want you so badly besides what better way to celebrate our anniversary *Purrs in his ear*

Lachlan: *Blushes* Oh um yeah our anniversary I would never forget our anniversary

Vikkstar123: It's fine if you forgot I almost did

Lachlan: R-Really?

Vikkstar123: Yeah

Lachlan: You wouldn't be mad or upset would you?

Vikkstar123: No *Pushes my body up against his* Because I love ya *Growls seductively in his ear*

Lachlan: *Blushes dark red* Umm...

Vikkstar123: Babe I gotta tell you something?

Lachlan: W-What is i-it?

Vikkstar123: *Bites my bottom lip* Wanna do something?

Lachlan: Yes *Kisses him on the lips then he bites my bottom lip softly I open my mouth and his tongue travels around my mouth brushing against my tongue once and a while he pushed me closer to the wall his whole body now against mine I felt hands run down my waist Vikk pulled away*

Vikkstar123: I'm gonna pleasure you and you're not gonna regret it in fact you're gonna love it so much

Lachlan: Oh babe

Vikkstar123: *Grins and kisses him on the neck and starts sucking*

Lachlan: *Moans*

Vikkstar123: *Sucks harder and starts biting*

Lachlan: *Moans louder* V-Vikk

Vikkstar123: *Bites harder and continues sucking*

Lachlan: *Moans louder but not to loud*

Vikkstar123: Love you babe *Mumbles into his neck while I continue biting and sucking*

Lachlan: Love you too babe