Crazy Craft 2.0: A Crazy Start (Poofless) Part 2/2

*Time skip*

(QUE EPIC SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MUSIC!!)

MrWoofless: *I wake up and smile to see Preston sleeping I look at my arms to see bandages wrapped around them so for my leg I then felt my cheek and yelped in pain waking up Preston*

TBNRfrags: *I look at Rob his cheek had a big scar on it I hugged him and closed my eyes and thought to myself* Not yet I don't want to show Rob my hybrid form not yet atleast please hybrid form don't make me transform yet I don't want to show Rob yet please *I opened my eyes and smiled to see I had no tail or wings* Good I controlled it *I thought to myself then I heard another yelp from Rob I looked at him to see him pinned to the wall by a figure I growled at it and the figure looked at me then grinned and looked back at Rob the figures tail swayed back and forth then kissed Rob I growled louder but he just pushed closer to Rob I let out a loud growl* NO ONE KISSES MY ROB!! *I hissed at the figure I closed my eyes and felt a tail and two wings grow I growled at the figure my growl full of rage the figure pulled away and Rob ran to the corner and sit down putting his face into his legs and wrap his arms around them and start rocking back and forth scared I hissed at the figure and ran to Rob* It's gonna be ok Rob *I purred in his ear trying to calm him down*

(END EPIC SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MUSIC!!)

MrWoofless: *I looked at Preston my eyes widening in horror I backed away from him* P-Please don't h-hurt me

TBNRfrags: *I crawl closer to Rob placing my arm on him shoulder* I'm not gonna hurt you Rob *I said to him running my figures through his hair* I promise *I lean closer to him and kiss him on the lips then pull away* I'd never hurt you

MrWoofless: *I scooted closer to him wrapping my arms around him* P-Please protect m-me Preston

TBNRfrags: *Stands up then picks him up bridal style and flapped my wings flying upwards I hissed happily in Rob's ear he calms down a bit then he looked at one of the chests in my house and I flew over to it quickly and he opened it grabbing out something he closed it and nodded for me to go I nodded back and flew off I felt Rob grab my tail I didn't mind because I love him he started rubbing it with his fingers I purred a bit he then ran his fingers up and down my tail making me purr even more then he softly tugged on it a bit and started twirling the end of it with his fingers I purred more he then after a while he finally rested it down beside him cuddling up with it*

MrWoofless: Thanks Preston

TBNRfrags: You're welcome Rob

MrWoofless: Hey Preston?

TBNRfrags: Yeah Rob?

MrWoofless: *Leans closer to him and kisses him on the lips then pulls away* I love you

TBNRfrags: I love you too

MrWoofless: *Smiles* Um and one more thing?

TBNRfrags: Yeah Rob?

MrWoofless: Can you close your eyes?

TBNRfrags: Sure *Closes my eyes*

MrWoofless: *Gets out a red shiny helmet it was a ruby colored helmet it seemed to sparkle from the sun and the moons glare and I put it on him I saw his eyes flinch a bit then I ran my fingers through his hair that stuck out of the helmet* Ok you can open your eyes now *I whispered into his ear not to startle him*

TBNRfrags: *I open my eyes I feel something on my head but I look at Rob and look into his eyes and smile seeing in his eyes a red ruby helmet on my head* Thanks Rob

MrWoofless: You're welcome Preston *Leans closer to him making our faces inches away I wanna kiss him but I don't want us to get hurt by making him fall* I love you *I whisper to him in his ear but I get to close and lay on his tail making him yelp and fall a bit but he catches himself I shiver in fear* I-I-I'm s-sorry *I cuddle up against him*

TBNRfrags: Hey it's fine Rob it's fine *I purr in his ear trying to calm him down but he doesn't and I close my eyes then open them luckily I didn't have them closed long enough for me to loose my form* It's ok baby it's ok *I purr in his ear again* Hey if you calm down me and you can do something together all night *I smirk and think to myself* Maybe acting like this won't be so bad *I stop thinking and pull him closer and starts to nibble on his neck making him blush*

MrWoofless: Um... *I say my cheeks flaring red I moan out loudly as he starts sucking luckily we are far above ground level because if we weren't then that would be awkward* Oh Preston *I moan out loudly*

TBNRfrags: *Smirks and sucks harder*

MrWoofless: *Moans louder* Ohh Preston

TBNRfrags: *Pulls away* That was a little preview of what will happen tonight *Grins still nibbling his neck every now and then*

MrWoofless: Oh god *I say happily smirking a little*

TBNRfrags: Oh god indeed *I mumble still flying then I land on the ground safely and close my eyes turning back to normal I put down Rob and he gets up and hugs me*

MrWoofless: Thank you Preston

TBNRfrags: No problem Rob *I hug back*