Upside down smile

Luz was not okay, if the headaches and constant feeling of sleepiness was any indication. After her talk with Eda, The Collector had started pestering her even more, but the worst parts were the nightmares.

*Example*

Luz knew she was asleep but that didn't stop her from feeling scared at the sight in front of her. She saw the Owl House ablaze, Hooty nowhere to be seen.

She knew it was a bad idea but she ran inside anyways, but once she took one step inside she suddenly fell down into a black inky void filled with mirrors. They all showed people Luz has made friends with, but with a catch; They were dead. Their lifeless eyes stared at her as their blood seemed to drip through the mirrors themselves. 

Luz turned around to run only to smack against a mirror behind her. This mirror showed Luz herself, but different. Her brown, chocolate-like hair was now a pearly white, her hazelnut brown eyes were a bright purple, her face was split between yellow and pitch black, and her body was a deep blue with stars riddled all over her. And then the reflection began to speak.

"Such an interesting life you have, you've made me jealous! I wonder what my new life will be, either boring or zealous?"

"S-Shut up! How many times do I have to tell you that you aren't getting my body!" Luz shouted at the reflection, who only smiled like a Chester Cat.

"Oh but dear Luz, I've already claimed it. We're just just sharing before I can get in the cockpit. When I go free you'll take my place. And then you can watch all time and space. Maybe you'll get another body as well. But as for me, I'm getting out of this hell!"

Suddenly the reflection jumped out of the mirror and grabbed Luz, swinging her into the mirror.

And then, she woke up.

*End of example*

Just thinking about it makes her shiver. The thought of losing her body and spending all of eternity in the mirror dimension, unable to die and forever alone, it was terrifying. But it also made her feel a bit bad.