Head troubles

".......z?.......... uz........... Luz?.."

Luz's eyes peeled opened slowly, a sharp pain hitting her head in an instant despite the fact she didn't have a dream last night. Like syrup the memories of yesterday came crawling back. She had drank Moon Drop, and alcoholic beverage in the Boiling Isles. She had just drunk. 

"Luz?"

Luz felt someone shaking her a bit, and when she looked up she saw a certain pink haired witch.

"Mhhm, te-ten mrow minutes..." Luz croaked out, turning on her side, getting another sharp pain to her head.

"Luz, you've been asleep for half the day, and you're usually the first one up." Amity, aka Luz's witch girlfriend, said in concern.

"Mhm tired." Luz replied weakly.

"... If you say so. I let you sleep for ten more minutes, but then you HAVE to get up, okay?" Amity didn't get a reply before Luz went back to sleep. Amity sighed and walked out of the room and closed the door.

*Dream*

Luz felt a sharp pain in her head once again as she was forced to sit up, confusion hitting her before a wave of panic. Surrounding her was a few walls with pictures on them, pictures she remembers well. They were the same 'memory pictures' in Belos' mind, one even being of a previous Golden Guard's demise. Luz got up but could only wobble around as her legs felt like jelly. She leaned against one of the walls as she began to try and find a way out of this place.

After passing by a few extra paintings she finally came to a dead end, a wall with a much larger painting hung up on it. This time however, it began to play a memory.

Belos, that feared tyrant that's pretty much ruined any normal chances of Luz getting back to the Human realm, was standing in front of The Collector.