𝟏

. . . . . ╰──╮

"A Dream-walker? You sure? he looks like a starboy to me"

── . . . . .

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

( Na'vi language looks like this )

Ai'ari was the light during the darkest of days

Ai'ari was the light during the darkest of days. My lover held constellations in those sparkling jaded eyes of hers, a kaleidoscope of wonder and innocence, she was pure. But then the war came and then she wasn't.

˚ ˚

Ai'ari a young na'vi girl with long raven colored tresses that reached the very bottom of her bottom, a young na'vi girl who possessed two queues, and the only na'vi of the Omatikaya clan with sapphire tinted skin, which glittered with intricate white spots extravagantly under the heated sun. She was a vision to behold, the perfect image of what a goddess would look like. Blessed by the great mother herself.

It was a decently peaceful day as she relaxed in the forest ways away from home tree near the rivers, with her blade clutched tightly in her fist she stood quietly carving something into a random tree, her other hand held a unique glowing flower one of the few rare specimens that grew casually here in this area of the forest. A gift given to her by her mate during todays daily walk.

Her Slim tail swayed and flicked behind her, swift and slow practically having a mind of its own as she did her thing. Ai'ari looked gorgeous as she concentrated. Her mate observed enchanted by her entire being.

Neytiri watched from some feet away admiring the way her mate's jeweled breast covering shimmered in the sunlight, hiding almost nothing from the imagination. The taller girls stance was relaxed as she crouched over by another tree only a few feet away.

The older na'vi girl listened for anything dangerous, pointed ears flicking and fluttering, attentive to the littlest of sounds, but Neytiri's citrine eyes never left the sapphire beauty.

She'd catch the beautiful jaded eyes every few minutes whenever things got too quiet. A reassurance that her lover was still there guarding and watching her work.

Neytiri adored their time spent like this. Blissfully ignorant to the life around them, away from their duties until they were needed again by her parents.

The couple had been mated to one another for almost three spring cycles, connected and bonded under the eyes of eywa. A ceremony celebrated for days by the entire Omatikaya clan.