𝟑

. . . . . ╰──╮

"A warrior? I could kill him easily"

── . . . . .

( Na'vi language looks like this )

彡 Ai'ari watched cautiously as the Olo'eyktan and Neytiri's father approached them his aura threatening and his face torn up

Ai'ari watched cautiously as the Olo'eyktan and Neytiri's father approached them his aura threatening and his face torn up. Oh, he's pissed.

Eytukan, their clan leader, stared jake down with disgust much like Tsu'tey had done upon seeing the dream-walker earlier. "This creature...why do you bring him here?" He was gruff and intimidating in presentation, a mantle of Thanator claws draped over his chest, and his usual stern look was clouded further by anger.

He had addressed his daughter and Neytiri stood tall tail uncoiling from around her mate so she could step forward.

"I was going to kill him. But there was a sign from eywa" she spoke up and the sounds of collective gasp were heard from the clan:

The older man huffed "I have said, no dream-walker will come here."

Jake stares at the man nervously "what's he saying?" He questions stepping closer to Ai'ari who watched everything go down silently.

"His alien smell fills my nose." The insult causes a short uproar of laughing to erupt from the na'vi warriors standing behind him. The sapphire girl glares at Tsu'tey and his little minions quickly shutting her friend up.

"Hey, what is he saying?" This time the question is directed to Neytiri.
The girl looks back at him "My father is deciding whether to kill you." She says waving nonchalantly and it makes him scoff.

His eyes turn to the large man in front "Your father. It's nice to meet you, sir." jake steps forward, and almost immediately weapons are drawn. On instinct, Ai'ari pulls the man back her hand pressed firmly to his chest.
"He is not from here as you said...he does not know of our customs or rules!" And for the first time that evening did the clan's attention fall on their muse. The daughter of eywa had spoken and all to protect a dream-walker.

Eytukan moves closer to the girl hovering over her build. His eyes soften as they meet hers.

"You speak for this...thing peaceful child?" His words are low and whispered hard to hear as they spoke to each other.

"I do. I can try to speak with mother on why she's brought him...but we must not question her" he stares into the eyes of the girl he considered a daughter, a beat of silence passes before he walks back.

The familiar voice of mo'at Neytiri's mother breaks everyone from their protective haze.
"Step back, I will look at this alien." The tall woman prowls her feline eyes sharp and curious.