𝟐

. . . . . ╰──╮

"You're such an ass"

── . . . . .

( Na'vi language looks like this )

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

     As they walked jake stared around the forest. His eyes were large and curious as he took in the illuminating beauty.

Pandora was glorious at night.

"Look I know you probably don't understand this but thank you"

Neytiri ignored the man, whispering to her mate in their language many sweet nothings to distract her mind. It made Ai'ari want to laugh at her anxiousness, but she was tired.

"That was pretty impressive." He pressed on.
"I would have been screwed if you guys hadn't come along. It was..." he trailed.
Neytiri took that chance to speed up wanting nothing more than to get away from the creature holding tight to Ai'ari.

Jake notices "hey wait a second. Hey! Where are you going?"

"Wait up!" He yelled like an idiot.

Ai'ari felt her mate tense a hiss bubbling in her throat as he reached for her arm.

"Just...hey slow down. Look wait up, I just wanted to say thanks for killing those things" he reached to grab the blue na'vi again.

Neytiri was quick to smack him across the face with her bow anger coursing through her.
Her arm sat protectively to block her mate from stepping forward.
"Calm my love" the sapphire girl hummed running her hand down the taller girl's arm.

"Damn" Jake groans bringing their attention back to him.

Neytiri steps forward eyes narrowed in on the dream walker. "Don't thank. You don't thank for this." She snarled her bow and pointed his way in a threatening manner.

"This is sad, very sad only" her unique accent thick and angry.

The avatar only raises his hands in surrender to show that he wasn't at all a threat. His eyes find the Iris ones of the shorter na'vi.
"Okay. Okay, I'm sorry" he tries a confused sad look on his face. "Whatever I did, I am sorry"

"They did not need to die. Their blood is on your hands" Ai'ari sighed stepping in to protect the man from her mate.
"Stupid. Stupid boy" Neytiri insulted.