𝟒

. . . . . ╰──╮

"Beautiful liar."

── . . . . .

( Na'vi language looks like this )

                 彡 Arriving to where everyone usually dined had been a strange ordeal for Jake Sully

Arriving to where everyone usually dined had been a strange ordeal for Jake Sully. The avatar stumbled about and pulled at the very revealing loin cloth uncomfortably.

Ai'ari and Neytiri led him forward their steps far more graceful than his own and they resembled cats, feline-like and slick.
The murmuring and singing that filled the air before their arrival had quickly seized when they approached. Hundreds of pairs of shaded yellow eyes followed them carefully.

Mainly the newcomer who looked so obviously out of place.

Ai'ari swiftly made her way over to her mother who smiled at her and then awkwardly in the direction of the dream walker. They both watched as the strange avatar addressed their people.

"Please don't get up" Jakes's tail almost with a mind of its own swayed slapping and swatting people in the face, he even made the mistake of stepping on a poor na'vi woman's tail causing a chain of hisses to sound.

It was an embarrassing scene to witness.

"Tomorrow will be better" Ai'ari hummed placing a gentle hand in her mate's tense one.
"May eywa give us strength" the older girl huffed beginning her feasting silence pouring over the young couple.

Sometime later the two na'vi women lead jake away from the large crowd. They walked stealthily along the many large branches of their mother tree. They found the secluded spot where their hammocks rested hidden and higher than many of the others with one singular one placed directly next to theirs surrounded by illuminating leaves.

Neytiri was the one to jump down first where she situated herself quickly before opening her arms to catch the smaller form of her lover.

Jake watched them warily before hesitantly jumping and climbing into the one next to them shaking himself up a little bit.
It was amusing to see. The avatar struggles to get comfortable in the foreign sleep confinements.

Neytiri watched with her arms and tail securely wrapped around her mate who slowly dozed off, the two blue people's eyes met one unsure of what to do and the other conflicted.

With her lead, he copies the motions made being quickly enveloped by the cocoon-like canopy, his avatar body somewhat safe from the dangers of Pandora.