O.A.A.O

Sasha's POV

As I was laying in bed with Anne I just couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. It was so magical and I couldn't sleep so I was just looking at Anne. "I know your staring at me Sash" she said with her eyes still closed. I quickly covered my face because I got super red. She removed my hands off of my face and held onto them "can't sleep?" Anne said softly. "No, I just can't stop thinking about what happened tonight" I replied. "What, about Jessica? Forget about her she's just a-" I cut her off and said "no,no,no about what happened with us". "It was just magical like straight out of a movie, like princess and Prince Charming" I said. Anne blushed, "I know Sash I cant stop thinking about it either but we have to sleep we both had work tomorrow!"she said. I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist as we both fell into a deep sleep. Sooner or later it was morning but I noticed Anne wasn't right next to me "ANNE?? ANNE WHERE ARE YOU??!". She ran right back into her room with her cute uniform on. "Sasha, I'm okay! I had to start getting ready for work and you were still sleeping" she said trying to calm me down. "Sorry, Anne I just can't loose you again"she kissed me and said "you won't."

Time skip to after Anne and Sasha had work

I got out of work early to I decided to pick Anne up from work. As I was driving I just couldn't stop thinking about asking Anne to be my girlfriend. I have to but I can't I'll just turn into a tomato and freeze up. How am I gonna do it? What am I gonna say? Who knew asking anyone out could be so nerve racking. If Anne was able to ask me out in high school then why can't I ask her out now? As I pulled up to the aquarium I saw Anne running into my car. "Hey Sash!" She said with a smile on her face. "H-Hey Anne um.." I mumbled. Why was I talking like that? Why I'm I so nervous just to ask her out? "Sasha.. what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." Anne said softly. "That's the problem Anne, I can't tell you." I replied. "What? Why not?" She said angrily. "Because it's-it's to big.." I said looking down. "Well if it's so big we can handle it together, okay?" Anne said softly. "I-I, c-can't" I said. "Fine, if your not gonna tell me what's wrong then I'm not talking to you." Anne said with a tear in her eye. The rest of the car ride was horrible, neither of us where taking and it felt like I was driving for hours. Finally, we got to Anne's house she got up and slammed the car door then she ran inside crying. FUCK I can't even ask the girl I'm in love with out without breaking her heart. What the hell is wrong with me?! I was such a bitch to her even when she was willing to help me. As I got home I immediately face timed Marcy "MARCY IM SO STUPID I JUST BROKE ANNES HEART BECAUSE I WANT TO ASK HER OUT BUT IM SUCH A FUCKING COWARD AND NOW SHES MAD AT ME AND I DON'T  KNOW WHAT TO DO" I said while sobbing. "Woah woah woah Sasha it's okay I'm sure she isn't mad I think she's just upset" Marcy said. "B-BUT WHAT IF  SHE THINKS I REALLY DIDN'T CHANGE A-AND IM STILL THE OLD SASHA BECAUSE I BROKE HER HEART AGAIN" I replied. "Sasha.. she wouldn't have forgave you if she didn't think you changed" Marcy said. "Thats true I guess.." I said as I was sniffling. "If you cant ask her out physically, why don't you write it to her!" Marcy said. "YOUR A GENIUS MARCY!" I said with a smile on my face. "Great! Now let's get started on O-A-A-O!" Marcy shouted. "Uh..Mar-Mar what the heck does that mean.?" I said. "Oh haha! It stands for operation ask Anne out" she said. "Oh makes sense, lol." I replied. "Well what are you waiting for?! You need a poster board, markers, flowers stat!" Marcy yelled. "Okay! Okay! I'll get to it!" I replied. I hang up and sprinted straight to my car.

Sasha texting Marcy:

You: marcy I have no idea where to set this all up.🤷‍♀️

Mar-Mar🐸💗: think of a special place that you and Anne both love and have had good memories! But make sure it's a cute place obviously.

You: I could do it where they had the gala last night! We danced outside on the balcony all night.

Mar-Mar🐸💗: omg I completely forgot about that towns gala! You guys went together?! Guess I have a lot to catch up on. But yeah! That seems like a cute place to do it!

You: ok cool. Thanks  Mar-Mar!!! 💗

Mar-Mar🐸💗: Np!! 🤗💕

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Lmk ur thoughts!