Amphibia

Sasha's POV

I opened my eyes to see that we were in the forest and I wasn't quite sure it was amphibia yet. But suddenly out of nowhere, a massive praying mantis was charging at us. Yep, this is definitely amphibia. I whipped out both of my swords but shortly Noticed that Anne still wasn't awake. Are you kidding me. I put one of my swords down and held Anne with my free arm. I saw Marcy pulling out her new techy weapons that she made at home; she was definitely prepared. On the other hand me, I haven't trained since I formed the resistance in amphibia and on top of that I was carrying Anne. I ran up to the mantis and stabbed it with my sword, Marcy on the other hand ran away from the mantis and started wrapping string around the trees. I questioned it but knowing Marcy she definitely had a plan.

"SASHA BRING THE MANTIS OVER HERE!"

Marcy shouted from a distance.

I started distracting the mantis so it would follow me into Marcy's trap. I noticed Marcy hiding behind a tree prepared to close the string so the mantis would be caught. I quickly got away from the mantis to see it wrapped up in string.

"Nice one Mar-Mar!" I said as I hugged her. "You know me! Always coming up with plans!" Marcy blushed. "Where is Anne?"  "oh I put her in a small cave away from the danger, considering she can't risk dying again" I said. "Noted" Marcy replied as she started writing in her journal. "I'm going to see if she's awake yet" I said. I noticed Anne laying there but she shortly started opening her eyes. "Well what took you so long, sunshine?" I said as I sat next to her. "Oh my god, we're actually here?!" Anne shouted. "Yeah! It worked!" I shouted. "Where is sprig? Hot pop? Polly?!" She questioned. " we haven't seen them yet because me and Marcy were too busy defeating a blood sucking mantis. "Well since we're luckily in Wart-
wood, we have to go see them!" Anne shouted as she jumped up from the ground. We met back up with Marcy and started walking closer to Wartwood, Anne suddenly stopped as she saw the welcome to Wartwood sign. "I can't believe this is happening...10 full years since I've seen them." Anne said  softly. She suddenly took a deep breath and walked in.