Runaway Anne

⚠️Spoilers for The Hardest Thing⚠️

Sasha's POV

It was the next morning and I started freaking out because Anne wasn't in my arms. I shot out of bed and started looking for her but as I was walking I heard... crying? As I wakes closer to the balcony it got louder, then I shortly realized this was Anne crying. "Hey,Hey,Hey.." I said softly as I hugged her from behind. I noticed she was holding the picture we took yesterday and not to mention esh.. we looked bad in that. "What's wrong, babe..?" I said softly "We had so much fun yesterday, but imagine how much more fun we would've had with the Planters." Anne said. "I miss Amphibia so much, I would give anything to go back." She said softly. "I know baby and I miss it too but it's just too dangerous there." I said as I felt Anne let go of me and turn facing me. "What do you mean it's to dangerous?! We defeated king Andrias and the core, if anything amphibia is safe now and people are happy" Anne said angrily. "And you literally died in the process!" I shouted. Anne gasped and ran out the balcony as she started to cry again. Why the fuck did I say that, that was just to low even for me. I was mad that Anne wanted to go back so bad like yes we will always miss our friends in amphibia but we are all doing so much better mentally since then, especially me. Not only that but I don't want Anne getting hurt, I can't risk loosing her like I almost did. "ANNE!" I said as I ran to her and grabbed her arm. "I shouldn't have said that.. I- Anne I'm so sorry I-" Anne cut me off and just said "I understand." As she let go and ran off again. "Anne Please I-" I said softly. Then I heard the front door slam and Anne had left. Where the heck is she gonna go? We're not even home so now I'm worried. I didn't want to follow her though because after what I said I understand why she drove off. Knowing Anne, she would be back by tonight at the latest Since she tended to storm out a couple times on Sasha In high school.

Anne's POV

I cant believe Sasha said something like that! I was so mad I didn't even know what to do in the moment so I just got in the car and left. After I thought about it I thought I would go to the boardwalk. When I was younger, every vacation we went on the boardwalk and it always cheered me up. So I parked the car and started walking. I just listened to the sound of the ocean it was always so calming. But then I heard kids screaming from all the rides a few miles down. It felt so nostalgic. I started walking to a cute little surf shop and started looking at bathing suits thinking this would get my mind of off what Sasha said. But then I turn around to look at something else and I see Sasha and Marcy walking outside the shop. Are you kidding me. They decided to go to the boardwalk NOW!? I quickly ran to hide under a few shirts. I really didn't want to see Sasha yet I wanted some alone time. "Sash, that place looks cute!!!" Marcy shouted as she grabbed Sasha's arm and dragged her into the shop. Of course, just my luck. I felt them rummaging through the clothes then I saw Sasha walking to the shirt I was hiding under. I quickly tip-toed to another spot that was closer to the exit. Then the moment they both looked away i spirited out the door. "ANNE?!" Marcy shouted. Are you KIDDING ME? Dammit Marcy. I started sprinting across the boardwalk almost running into a few people. This quickly went from a game of hide and seek to a game of tag. Sasha was running as fast as she could and Marcy was trailing along. It felt like I was running forever, shortly I was loosing my stamina so I started looking for places to rest. It was almost at the end of the boardwalk and I noticed it was getting darker outside so I got off the boardwalk and went on the beach since it wasn't very crowded. I sat in the sand almost out of breath. I noticed Sasha saw me and she started walking towards me. I would've walked away but I was just to tired. "Anne listen I'm sor-" Sasha said. "No, I'm sorry." I said as I started crying. Sasha immediately sat down right next to me. "You where just trying too look out for me and you got upset because I wasn't listening too you." I said looking at her glistening blue eyes. "Anne, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so controlling and I definitely shouldn't have said that." Sasha said softly. "Can you kiss me?" I said softly. "I mean If that will end this argument then sure-"Sasha said as I cupped her cheek and kissed her. "Thank you." I said as I leaned away. "Anne. You don't have to thank me for anything." Sasha said smiling at me. We both held our hands together and walked to the pizza place where Marcy was getting dinner for us. "So uh I didn't want to get in the middle of your uh.. disagreement so... I just got us pizza. Sound good?"Marcy said. "Sounds good"me and Sasha said as we both nodded.

Hope u guys like😋

ALSO THANK U SO MUCH FOR 3K READS?!! WHATTTT??!! I'm so glad this fic is doing well so I will continue to publish chapters.