See you again..

Inspired sa song na "see you again" at sa "Last Words" ni michamenos unniee! I really like her story >.

Enjoy

/See You Again/

We cannot predict when or how we will die because sometimes death comes and attacks you when you least expected it.

It was just a normal day..

You wake up. Eat breakfast.Take a bath. Get dressed.Go to work. Be scolded by your boss because of something wrong you did. Paper works. Gossiping about this co-worker of yours that have weird habbits.

Eating lunch or not cause you're on a diet. Getting stressed because of the all the things you should finish but you can't because there's less time left and everyone is packing things up, getting ready to go home making you feel the pressure..

Well, you have no choice but to do it tomorrow so you'll just go home and sleep it all away.

A normal routine right?

But..

Then..

You died..
.
.
.
.

My bestfriend died...

Yes..

All the paper works she left will never be finished. The stories and small talks she's been preaching about all the time will never be heard again...

Her loud laughter that bounce through every side of our office. Her bright smile...

It's gone..

It's all gone...

She's gone...

"Hey, Eunice get your ass off  that computer and let's go home"

"I want to but i can't Reanne. I have to finish this tonight"

"Omg, i can't believe you just rejected me. That's a first"

"I'm really sorry, I'll make up to you tomorrow"

"Tss..okay fine then. You'll have to treat me tomorrow!"

"Okay, okay"

"I'm counting on that extra large sized pizza with peperoni and cheese! Tomorrow"

"Wait, wha--"

"She already left, tss..that crazy woman"

Those was the last conversation we had. That i didn't expect to be our last. I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye..

Tommorow? There's no tommorow...

If only I didn't rejected her..

If only I didn't let her go home on her own..

Then maybe she's still alive..

Then maybe she wouldn't have been raped and killed by that heartless person..

If only i can turn back time...

Only Ifs...

Wrong decisions that leads to "ifs" which we regret but can't be done anymore. It's too late..

The fact that i will never see my bestfriend again makes me want to end my life. She's the only one i've got. I have no family, boyfriend nor a pet to play with. She's the only reason why i want to still live in this cruel world.

But now..

She also left me..

It's like they've took every pieces from me until there's nothing more left to take. I'm now just an emply puzzle board and nothing can complete me anymore because i loss all my pieces..

I have no reason to live, so why don't just kill myself? I already decided to hang myself  to the nearest tree or cut my pulse and bleed to death.

But then i realized that, it won't solve anything. I would only end up like Reanne.

Dead..

But death would be my sweet release i guess?

"H--hello Eunice, um.. are you going to Rianne's wake?"

"You see..everyone's here so you should come, you're her bestfriend afterall"

"Okay bye, see you there"

Then she hanged up..

She's one of our officemates that really didn't care about me or Reanne's existence. Funny how she's calling me now acting all worried..

Deaths and accident can really change on how people acts towards you.

I shouldn't be minding her now, i have to go to my bestfriend's wake.

I took my keys from a table and unlocked my cars door.
I got in and starts the engine..

I start driving..

Then that's when i saw that it was  raining.

"Hey, Eunice why are you looking so sad? You need a power hug!"

"Wanna eat some pizza?"

"Dude, i love you so much. Stop frowning"

Stop it..

Why? Why am i hearing her voice now? God, why are you punishing me like this? What did I ever do to you?

I drove faster..

I can feel the heat in my eyes making my tears fall and fall...and fall..

I'm sorry Reanne, i said that i won't cry but i still did. I really miss you right now. I want to hug you. I want to pinch your big cheeks. I want to talk to you again.

I want to see you again, Reanne..

But i can't anymore...

"How many times did i have to tell you that my cheeks aren't big!"

My eyes widened the moment i heard her familliar voice.  I looked to the side seat and a jolt strike through my heart the moment i saw her...

Reanne...

"Nice to see you again, Eunice"

Wh--why.. Ho--how?

"I'm here pick you up"

Different thoughts ran through my mind until i realized what's the meaning of her statement..

"I don't want this to happen, i wanted you to live more but it's funny how he scheduled you today"

I let out a smile..

Even when dying we're still best of friends. How cool is that.
The moment I blinked my tears away but the moment i opened my eyes she was already gone.

I just continue on driving because i know i will be seeing her later. I put my eye on the road and drove slowly, i thought that if this will be the cause of my death today then whatever i do i will die anyway.

Everything was just fine until i heard my tires creek and my car was out of control. I was spinning around on the slippery road, i admit that it was scary but thinking of seeing Reanne again makes me feel at peace.

I was about to hit the side of the road so i closed my eyes before "it" happens.

See you again, Reanne..

End

Okay sorry kung sabaw ㅠㅠ this is a tribute to Rise and Eunbi of Ladies Code who died in a car accident. Sila talaga ang naiisip ko noong sinusulat ko ito. :(

Eunice - Eunbi
Reanne - Rise

R.I.P