Chuuya and Yosano's Revenge (part 1...?)

Yosano: *sitting in her office one morning*

Chuuya: *breaks down the door and marches into Yosano's office*

Yosano: Well, well, if it isn't the Dazai hater supreme.

Chuuya: I'll take that as a compliment.

Yosano: Good, because it is. And honestly, I don't blame you for thinking that way. Dazai can be so annoying.

Chuuya: For real. So, I had something to ask you.

Yosano: Spill.

Chuuya: That gosh darn mackerel recently pulled a prank on me.

Yosano: *sarcastically* How shocking.

Chuuya: I know right? And sadly, I wasn't his only victim.

Yosano: *interested* Oh? And who else was?

Chuuya: Kunikida.

Yosano: ...Dang, even Dazai's boyfriend isn't safe from his pranks.

Chuuya: Nope. So how about you? Has Dazai been annoying you lately, too?

Yosano: Surprisingly, no. But Kunikida won't let me give him a checkup so I'm pretty mad about that.

Chuuya: I mean, I can't blame him. I've heard those are really scary.

Yosano: *sighs* None of y'all appreciate me, and yet what would you do without me?

Chuuya: I'm sure your coworkers do appreciate you, they're just afraid of having to get checkups from you.

Yosano: Well, thanks I guess.

Chuuya: You're welcome.

Yosano: *smirks* I should give you one.

Chuuya: *goes pale* Er...no thanks. I'm good.

Yosano: *sighs* It's just like I said, no one appreciates all the work I do around here.

Chuuya: Dude, you kinda sound like Kunikida.

Yosano: *laughs* Yeah, that does sound like something he'd say. Oh by the way, you never asked me your question earlier.

Chuuya: Oh, right! I was going to ask if maybe you wanted to help me get revenge on Dazai for that prank.

Yosano: *evil grin* That sounds fun. Do you have a specific plan in mind?

Chuuya: I'm not Kunikida.

Yosano: *cracks up*

Chuuya: *also laughs* But yes, I do sorta have a plan. Not a detailed one like Kunikida would have, though.

Yosano: Do tell.

Chuuya: As soon as that mackerel shows up-assuming he does, of course-I'm going to start insulting him in every way I can.

Yosano: That sounds fun. *smirks*

Chuuya: I assume you want to join me then?

Yosano: Indeed. And I'll have a few words for Kunikida, too.

Chuuya: I'm starting to feel bad for the guy.

Yosano: Don't worry, I won't do anything evil to him.

Chuuya: Alright then.

Kyouka: *enters Yosano's office* I heard talking about revenge and now I'm interested. *sees Chuuya* What brings you here, fashionista?

Chuuya: I'm going to get revenge on Dazai. And thanks, I'm glad someone appreciates my beautiful taste in fashion.