An "Apology"

Dazai: *shows up to work late as usual*

Kunikida, Kenji, and Atsushi: *all staring at Dazai with crossed arms*

Dazai: *confused* Erm...is something going on?

Atsushi: Yes there is, Mr. Dazai.

Kenji: Yep.

Kunikida: And it's a very serious matter.

Dazai: What is it?

Kunikida: You know what you did.

Dazai: I'm seriously confused here.

Atsushi: Did you forget how you not only wrote another note to Chuuya but also stole his wine?

Dazai: ...Oh yeah, that.

Kenji: That wasn't very nice of you.

Dazai: He deserved it.

Kunikida: No, he didn't.

Dazai: Kunikida, why are you taking the shortie's side? :(

Kunikida: I'm not taking sides. I'm merely pointing out that you need to stop antagonizing Chuuya.

Dazai: But it's fun.

Atsushi: Not for him.

Dazai: *pouts* Y'all are my coworkers and yet you're defending Chuuya?

Kenji: Yes.

Atsushi: Honestly Mr. Dazai, I expected better of you. Chuuya doesn't deserve that.

Dazai: *shrugs* Might be a sign to lower your expectations then. *tries to ignore how the remark made him feel*

Atsushi: *sighs*

Kenji: He's right, you know. There was no good reason to do what you did. You were probably just trying to get a reaction out of him. Quite frankly, that's very childish of you.

Dazai: *slightly hurt by Kenji's words*

Kunikida: *looks at Dazai*

Dazai: *looks back at Kunikida*

Kunikida: I hate to say it, but I'm disappointed.

Dazai: *gasps in horror* KUUUUUUUNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... DON'T BE MAD AT MEEEEEE!!!!

Kunikida: I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

Dazai: That's even worse! *looks sad*

Kunikida: *sighs* I don't like being disappointed in you, but I've told you many times that you need to stop antagonizing Chuuya.

Dazai: I know...

Kunikida: *feels bad but tries to retain his strict mode* Now Dazai, you need to apologize to Chuuya for stealing his wine and writing him another one of those notes. Do I make myself clear?

Dazai: But I don't want to...

Kunikida, Kenji, and Atsushi: *just stare at Dazai*

Dazai: Fine...I guess I will...

Kunikida, Kenji, and Atsushi: Good.

Kunikida: Knowing him, he'll probably break into here again so just apologize to him if/when that happens.

Dazai: Ok... *sad that the three of them are disappointed in him*

Chuuya: *breaks down the door*

Atsushi: 0_0 *starts to wonder if Kunikida's a fortune teller*

Dazai: *just looks at Chuuya*

Chuuya: *glares at Dazai* Mackerel.

Dazai: Chuuya.

Chuuya: *shocked that Dazai's not calling him a shortie*

Dazai: I just need to say that I'm...sorry...for...writing you that note...and...stealing your wine... *dying inside and doesn't sound sincere at all*

Chuuya: *even more shocked* Am I dreaming right now...?

Kenji: Nope! This is real.

Chuuya: 0_0

Atsushi: What he said.

Dazai: Yep. I said it, shortie.

Chuuya: .......... *glares at Dazai*

Dazai: *smirks*

Chuuya: I knew you didn't mean it. Jerk.

Dazai: Yeah, I only said it so my coworkers wouldn't continue to be disappointed in me.

Chuuya: Oh, so you got Kunikida to be disappointed in you? I never thought I'd live to see the day. You deserve it.

Dazai: It's the worst feeling ever!

Chuuya: Good, you deserve to suffer like that.

Kunikida: Alright Chuuya, that'll do. *looks at Dazai* even if you clearly didn't mean it, at least you managed to apologize.

Dazai: Does that mean you're not disappointed anymore?

Kunikida: Yeah.

Dazai: *grins* Yay!

Chuuya: I still am. Not that I expected anything better from you.

Dazai: Good, stay disappointed.

Chuuya: *still mad*

Atsushi: Come on, Mr. Dazai. That's not necessary.

Dazai: Yes, it is.

Kenji: *sighs* He's beyond all hope, guys.

Atsushi: I hate to say it, but I'm starting to believe it myself.

Dazai: Y'all are mean.

Kenji: Says the one that stole Chuuya's wine and wrote him a mean note.

Dazai: ...Have you been hanging out with Yosano and Kyouka?

Kenji: Maybe I have, maybe I haven't. :)

Dazai: I'll take that as a yes.

Chuuya: *scowling*

Dazai: *sighs* Fine. Chuuya, I apologize for stealing your wine and writing you another mean note.

Chuuya: You're not forgiven and you never will be. *leaves*

Dazai: Ouch.

Atsushi: You finally apologized properly! :D

Dazai: Indeed I did. Does that mean you guys aren't disappointed anymore?

Kenji: Yep.

Atsushi: *nods*

Dazai: *looks at Kunikida*

Kunikida: I already said I'm not disappointed anymore, so don't worry. I'm proud of you. *pats Dazai's head*

Dazai: *smiles* Yay!

Kunikida: But don't do it again.

Dazai: I'm afraid I can't promise that.

Atsushi and Kenji: *stare at Dazai*

Dazai: But I shall try.

Kunikida: Good.

Dazai: I've said it before and I'll say it again...for you I'd do anything.

Kunikida: *blushing a little* Right.

Atsushi and Kenji: *giggle a little*

Chuuya: *yells from the Mafia's headquarters* GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dazai: GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER SHORTIE!!!!!!!!!! Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have called him that again.

Kunikida: Nah, it's justified in this case. He's made that comment more times than I can count.

Dazai: Very true. You should lecture him sometime about that.

Kunikida: Yeah, I think I will.

(A/N: aaaaaaaaaaannnndddd now I'm tempted to actually write a scenario where Kunikida lectures Chuuya so y'all can probably expect to see that in the near future)