Story Time

Kunikida: *doing paperwork*

Dazai: *walks over* Kunikida?

Kunikida: *looks up* What?

Dazai: Something's come to mind recently.

Kunikida: And what might that be?

Dazai: I'm curious about your time as a teacher.

Kunikida: Other than what I've already told you?

Dazai: Kunikida! I'm not that cruel. I would never force you to talk about that if you didn't want to.

Kunikida: You're right. *thinks about it* Hmmm...is there anything specific you'd want to hear? I have lots of stories.

Dazai: *eyes sparkle* You do?!

Kunikida: Yeah. That time was eventful to say the least.

Dazai: *looks even more interested now*

Kunikida: *thinking back*

Dazai: So...anything you feel like sharing?

Kunikida: Actually, yeah. I do have a story I think you'd find interesting.

Dazai: Really?! GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!! KUNIKIDA'S GONNA TELL US A STORY ABOUT WHEN HE WAS A TEACHER!!!!!!!!!! IT'S STORYTIME!!!!!!EVERYONE GATHER AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Kunikida: *facepalms* Dazai...

Dazai: What?

Kunikida: I wasn't planning on telling everyone.

Dazai: Aww. Why not? I'm sure everyone would love to hear this story since you practically never talk about when you were a teacher.

Kunikida: I have my reasons for that, you know.

Dazai: I know, and that's completely understandable. But it's also all the more reason for us all to be interested on the rare occasion that you do bring it up.

Kunikida: I guess I see your point.

Dazai: *grins* Exactly!

Everyone else: *enters the room*

Kunikida: Welp, now that everyone's here, I guess I have no choice but to tell the story.

Yosano: Dazai! Is it true? Kunikida's going to talk about his past?

Dazai and Kunikida: Yes.

Kyouka: This is a true rarity.

Yosano: You said it, girl.

Atsushi: I don't think I've ever heard you talk about being a teacher, Mr. Kunikida.

Kunikida: Well, yes. I rarely ever bring it up.

Ranpo: *munching on popcorn* Spill the tea, pal.

Kunikida: I will, don't worry.

Kenji: *smiling* This is gonna be a great story!

Junichiro: Are you sure you want to bring it up? You never seem like you want to.

Naomi: Yeah, you act like it's this big secret or something.

Yosano: It's so rare for Kunikida to talk about being a teacher that I honestly always forget he had a life before working here.

Kunikida: Don't worry, guys. I'm fine with it this time.

Fukuzawa: *sits next to Ranpo* Whenever you're ready, please do begin.

Everyone: *looks at Kunikida curiously*