11

umm...there's smut in this chapter if you aren't comfortable skip the last part 😕 sorry if it's not good y'all i never wrote it before 😭😭

April 14th, 2015

"I'll see you later, Clementine!"

"Alright, goodnight!"

Clementine waved to her producer with a yawn as she left the studio. It was 11 at night, and she'd been working on recording for her album for hours. She was tired as hell, but also starving. She figured she'd stop by Waffle House to grab something quick to eat before she headed home. She slid into her car and began driving, not bothering to hook her music up to the car.

"Alright, I'm DJ Erico and you're listening to 95.3." Clementine listened to the radio as she stopped at a red light. "Up next we have 'Lucid' by Clementine, it's my first time playing it on this station, but I hope you love it as much as I do."

Her jaw dropped as she heard the opening chords to her single start playing. She was on the fucking radio. Granted, it was late at night, and nobody was probably listening, but still. The only time she was played was when she had to do an interview, stations didn't play her just because they wanted to. Tears of happiness welled in her eyes as she listened to herself sing.

With shaky hands, she pulled over into the median and dug her phone out of her purse. She clicked on Rocky's name and turned the radio up, beaming as she waited for him to pick up.

"Nah, nah, don't try to call me now. You ain't been answering me all day." Rocky sucked his teeth as his face appeared on her screen.

"Rocky, shit the fuck up. Listen," she smiled, pausing for a few moments for dramatic effect. "I'm on the fucking radio."

He broke out into a smile, his pearly white teeth on full display. "That's my fucking baby! I see you."

Clementine let out an excited squeal, clapping her hands together. They began singing the song together in sync, the smiles never fading from their faces even after it had ended.

@clementine: I JUST HEARD LUCID ON THE RADIO YOU GUYS IM FREAKING TF OUTTTTT

"Yo, what the fuck y'all being so loud for?" Tyler's gap appeared in the frame as he snatched the phone out of Rocky's hand.

"Give the phone back to Rocky, damn. We're having a moment." Clementine rolled her eyes.

She hadn't seen or spoken to Tyler in a few days. It wasn't one purpose or anything, but they'd just been busy with different things once they came back from the first weekend of Coachella. Tyler was busy doing promo for Cherry Bomb, and Clementine was trying to work on her album as much as she could before tour started. Plus, she was still pretty embarrassed that Tyler had to fight someone because of her own stupidity. People had recorded the video of Tyler and Xander on social media, and it had gone viral. The only upside was that it got people talking about their potential relationship, which made the label happy.

"Fuck your moment, nigga."

"Rocky, please hit this man for me."

"Hell nah," he objected, shaking his head. "I'm done play fighting with his heavy handed ass. Nigga almost broke my chain last time..."

Clementine snickered and pulled her car back onto the road. "You're such a pussy."

"You come hit him then, Boosie Badass." Rocky said.

"Yeah, where you at? I haven't seen you in a while." Tyler interjected.

"I'm on my way to get something to eat, then I'm going home. I'm so fucking sleepy." Clementine informed them.