07

"Shit." Clementine whispered to herself as she read the text messages.

She knew he wanted to talk about the fake dating thing, but she definitely wasn't high enough to deal with that conversation right now. She bit her lip and weighed her options - she could either ignore him and keep smoking, or leave and face her problems head on.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Q eyed her as he passed her the blunt.

"Tyler's at my house." She said, taking a long pull.

Rocky whipped his head around to look at her. "Huh?"

"He's at my house," she repeated. "I have to go. I think."

"Why is he at your house?" Q asked. "I thought y'all don't fuck with each other like that...how does he know where you live?"

Clementine jutted her chin towards Rocky. "His snitching ass told him my address."

"It wasn't even like that," The brown skinned man sucked his teeth. "He told me he wanted to send you something."

"Well he didn't." She mumbled and looked back at her phone screen. "I think I'm gonna go."

Rocky immediately shook his head. "You promised me we would have a sleepover. Tell him to bring his ass over here." Clementine made a face at him but did what he said nonetheless.

"You a grown ass man talking about a sleepover." Q shook his head, causing Rocky to throw a pillow in his direction.

to: Tyler.
I'm at Rocky's

to: Tyler.
Stop popping up at my house unexpected 😡

from: Tyler.
Don't fucking tell me what to do

from: Tyler.
I'm omw

"He's coming over here." Clementine informed them and got up to use the bathroom.

"When the fuck they get so close?" She heard Rocky ask Q as she walked past him. After doing her business and walking back into the living room, she decided to take a quick selfie and post.

Clementine replied to some of her fans' comments, tried to ignore the ones that asked about Tyler, and cringed at the ones about her and Rocky.

The trio spent the next half hour talking about random things and smoking before the doorbell began ringing over and over again, causing them to grown.

"This aggy ass nigga," Rocky sucked his teeth.

Clementine shook her head and got up to get the door. It was like Tyler's entire existence depended on being annoying. She opened the door and was immediately mean mugged by the tall boy, who was wearing plain black jeans and a sweater that read Cherry Bomb. It was the most casual she'd ever seen him dress and she was a little taken aback.

"What the fuck are you staring at me like that for?" Tyler asked as he brushed past her.

"Hello to you too, damn." Clementine frowned and followed him into the living room. He dapped the other two rappers up before sitting down in her spot. She rolled her eyes and made her way towards Rocky.

"Damn, y'all are always smoking." Tyler shook his head.

Q shrugged and took a swig from his water battle. "You just mad your asthmatic ass can't handle it. Baby ass lungs."

The two began arguing back and forth, so Clementine tuned them out and plopped down next to Rocky who was playing some game on his phone. "I wanna play."