05

March 6th, 2015

"That's a wrap for today everyone. See you tomorrow!" The director announced, clapping his hands.

Clementine was tired. She'd woken up at 5am for a radio interview - thankfully, they didn't ask her about Tyler - before heading to record for a music video. She had glitter all over her body and she couldn't wait to go home and take a shower.

As she was gathering her things, she felt a tap on her shoulder and raised her eyebrows in surprise when she saw who it was. "Valarie?" She asked.

The pretty girl had her hair pulled into a tight bun which accentuated her perfectly shaped face. "Hey."

"What are you doing here?" Clementine asked.

Valarie gestured towards the director. "Vincent's my brother...he knows that I'm a fan of yours so he invited me to watch the shoot. I hope you don't think that's weird." She told her.

Clementine definitely thought it was weird.

"It's fine," she told her. "I just wasn't expecting to see you...how've you been?"

"Busy," Valarie sighed softly. "I've been in Shanghai these past few days for a fashion show."

"That's dope. Is it pretty there? I've always wanted to go."

"It's gorgeous. I highly recommend it."

The two girls stood in an awkward silence for a few moments. "I should probably go..." Clementine said.

"I saw the articles about you and Tyler," Valarie blurted out. "And I know it's probably completely bogus but - I dunno. I just wanted to make sure."

Clementine frowned at the tall girl. What exactly was she trying to make sure of? That Tyler wasn't cheating? If so, why was she asking her about it instead of her boyfriend? "There's nothing going on with me and him."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

Valarie let out a breath and shook her head. "I'm sorry. It's just...I don't get to see him a lot because I'm always traveling for work, and I'm always worried he's going to find someone else again."

Again? Had Tyler cheated on her before?

"Oh." Clementine blinked in surprise. "Well, like I said, there's nothing going on. I barely know him. And I that's something you should talk to him about."

"Yeah, definitely." Valarie said. "I'm gonna head out. You look gorgeous, by the way." She told her before turning around and heading in her brother's direction.

Clementine shook her head and checked the time on her phone - 8:36 p.m. She couldn't wait to get home and wash all this glitter off. She said her goodbyes to the crew and walked to the parking lot, getting in her car and driving home.

As soon as she got in the house she jumped into the shower. She was tired, dirty, and still slightly reeling over her conversation with Valarie. Should she talk to Tyler about the rumors? Did he even care about the rumors? He didn't seem like the type to let the media get to him.

After showering and changing into sweats and an old t-shirt, she sat down and ordered pizza. She put on a playlist of her favorite throwback songs and had a mini concert in her living room as she danced.