08

April 1st, 2015

"For the last time Tyler, I'm not eating that shit."

Clementine sat across from Tyler in some cute little Japanese restaurant they found. He had been trying to convince her to try sushi for the past ten minutes but she was adamant about not eating it. The thought of putting raw fish in her mouth definitely wasn't appealing.

"You're so damn boring. Chicken tenders and fries ass girl." He rolled his eyes and popped the roll into his mouth.

"I'm not boring...I'm just picky." Clementine shrugged and took a sip from her water.

The duo had been spending a lot of time together in public these past few days, trying to build media suspicions about their relationship.

Honestly, though, it wasn't bad. She and Tyler had way more in common than she originally thought, and talking to him was easy. She was growing more comfortable with him with each passing day.

"Picky eaters are some pussies. Trying something new isn't going to kill you." He told her.

Clementine made a face at him. "It could. People have allergies, nigga."

"Are you allergic to fish?"

"No. But I could gain one."

"Scary ass." Tyler threw his balled up straw wrapper at her. She dodged it with a giggle and flicked him off, adjusting her head wrap.

It was way too hot for her to be wearing one, but they had become so apart of her aesthetic that it was weird for her not to wear one.

Before he could reply with a witty remark, she heard her name being called out from behind her.

She turned around and her face beamed once she saw that it was Noah. "Hey," she smiled at him, standing up and pulling him into a hug.

"What're you doing here, beautiful?" Noah asked, and Clementine could feel the air leaving her body as she looked into his eyes. They were so blue and hypnotizing.

She cleared her throat and looked away before she could get too lost in them. "I'm actually here with Tyler. We wanted to get lunch, so..." Clementine gestured towards Tyler.

"Hey, T." Noah's eyes didn't leave Clementine's face as he greeted the rapper.

"Hey." Clementine heard Tyler say shortly.

"Why're you here?" She asked him.

"I'm here with some old high school friends." He told her. Clementine nodded and fiddled with her hands. She didn't know how she was supposed to act around him - he was so beautiful that it made her nervous.

The trio were locked in an awkward silence, with Clementine looking at everything but him, before Noah cleared his throat. "Well, I'll see you later. I'll text you." He told her.

"You don't have my number," she twisted her face in confusion.

"Oh, that's right." He pulled out his phone. "Here, put your number in."

Clementine grabbed the phone and saved her number under 'Clementine :)' before handing it back to him. He pulled her into a hug, squeezing her slightly before waving and walking off.

She stood there slightly in a daze - his cologne smelled amazing - as she watched him go back to his table.

"That nigga ain't cute." Tyler told her as soon as she sat back down.

"What?"

"That nigga ain't cute," he repeated. "And I heard he's bad news, so...be careful."

Clementine raised her eyebrows. "Bad news? What, like he's a drug dealer or something?"

Tyler shook his head and took his straw out of his lemonade and put it into her water, taking deep pulls from it.

Clementine reached over and smacked his forehead. "Don't drink my water, fuck is wrong with you?" She frowned at him.

"My lemonade is too sweet." He told her. "I don't want it anymore."

"So, instead of just ordering some water, you decided to take mine." Clementine looked at him in annoyance.

Tyler didn't say anything to her, instead choosing to give her a shit-eating grin that showed off his gap as they made eye contact.

Clementine found herself smiling back without meaning to. She liked his smile. She wanted him to keep a smile on his face.

"Here's your food." Their waitress told them, setting their food on their table. "Do you guys need anything else?"

"No," Clementine said without taking her eyes off of Tyler's. "We're good. Thank you."

"I'll be back to refill your water. Enjoy your food." She heard the waitress say before walking away.

Tyler looked down at his plate and used his chopsticks to pick up a piece of sushi. "Here, try it." He sat it on her white rice.

Clementine looked down at the piece in disdain. She really didn't want to eat it, but she knew he wouldn't leave her alone until she at least tasted a bite, so with a sigh she picked it up with her fingers and bit into it.

"What do you think?"

"It's nasty." She told him, lying through her teeth. She actually really enjoyed it but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

Tyler rolled his eyes at her and popped the rest of it into her mouth. "Stop playing over my shit."

"You're the one who forced me to eat it." Clementine told him.

"Whatever. Enjoy having the taste buds of a little kid."

"Stop hating on me. Damn."

"There's nothing to hate on." Tyler made a face at her causing her to laugh.

"Whatever, nigga."