Chapter 1

"Congratulations Mrs Leywin for giving birth to twin boys" Said a doctor as she examined the two newborns.

One had auburn hair and pale blue eyes that studied everything around him with interest. The second had pitch black hair and blood red eyes, but unlike his brother he seemed tired and fell asleep almost immediately after being born. 

"Aren't newborns supposed to cry?" ask an auburn haired woman. 

"Don't worry there are cases where newborns don't cry." answered the doctor. 

"What should we name them?" asked a man with ashen brown hair and blue eyes. 

The mother thought about it for a second before looking at the auburn haired baby and said, "Your name will be Arthur." Then she turned to her second child and said, "And your name will be Lucifer."

|Three and a half years later|

{Lucifer Pov}

It's been over three years since I was born and it's become clear to me that this world isn't all rainbows and happiness. My parents whether they meant to or not slowly began forgetting about me, when trying to find out the reason for this the only answers I could come up with is that one, I don't share any resemblance to either of them, and two I'm just overall inferior to my brother who is seen as a once in a generation genius. 

At first when they started to neglect me it was only small things like forgetting to bring me into town when they brought Arthur, but once Arthur awakened things got a whole lot worse. They started forgetting to make enough food for me and even sometimes locked me out of the house for days. 

Yet even after all I suffered through because of my parents, my childish brain didn't hate or resent them. For me getting treated like an unwanted child was normal, and I had nothing to compare it to. 

Maybe if they didn't treat me this way I wouldn't have turned out the way I did, but little did they know the seed of resentment was already planted and just needed the right conditions to grow.

|Six months later/Bandit attack|

I was running behind Arthur and Alice, trying to escape the bandits when I heard a shout from the bandit leader, "Damien forget about the plan, just don't let them escape!" And before I knew it we were faced with a massive ball of water large enough to push us off the cliff. 

Arthur pushed Alice out of the way before using me as a spring board to get out of the way himself.  I turned my head to see the ball of water a few inches away from me and thought, 'I'm going to die.' I simply couldn't understand the concept of betrayal as I was pushed off the cliff. My mind worked on overload to try and understand what just happened before reaching one conclusion. 

'If I survive this, I'm going to kill them all.' I thought, before losing consciousness. 

|After The Fall|

As I woke up I felt unimaginable pain coursing through my entire body, rendering my limbs entirely useless. I suddenly saw purple lights gather around me and enter my body, making the pain spike causing me to lose consciousness. 

As I woke up for the second time I noticed that the pain had subsided and I was able to move again. 'How did I survive that fall and what were those purple lights?' I wondered as I started to get up from my place on the ground. 

"Oh, it seems you're finally awake." a voice said, I turned my head and looked around, trying to find the source but only came up with a blank. "You won't be able to find me, child as I'm speaking inside your head." the voice spoke once again. I stopped looking around and asked, "Are you the one who saved me from that fall?"

There was a moment of silence before the voice said, "Indeed, I'm the one who saved you and healed your injuries. My name is Slivia and I ask that you follow these lights to my home where we can talk more." I was about to ask what lights she was talking about before I saw a pathway of purple and white lights lit up in my vision. Deciding to trust the voice I followed the pathway until I reached a pile of rocks with a cave. "I recommend you watch your step." the voice said once more as my foot passed through the ground in front of me and fell through.

I dropped almost 20 meters before i came to a stop a few inches above the ground, 'I've almost died a lot today.' I thought, turning my head upwards. I froze the second I laid my eyes on what I saw, a massive being who could only be described as a demon from fairy tales. But what surprised me even more was the fact that there was a child about my age sleeping next to the demon. The child had blond hair and small black horns protruding from her head. 

"Are you Silvia? And who is that girl?" I asked the giant demon who was studying me. She looked from me to the child and said, "Yes, I'm silvia and this is my daughter silvie. I hope you'll get along." I nodded before feeling my stomach rumble, and I turned to Silvia and asked, "Umm, do you perhaps have anything I can eat?" She nodded before taking a glowing berry from a strange plant growing along the walls, and gave it to me. 

I look at the berry strangely before biting into it, 'It's sweet!' I thought, before I quickly finished the rest of it. As I finished the berry I felt a strange sensation course through me, quickly traveling up to my eye. "Ackk" I yelled, as a sharp pain filled my consciousness. Silvia who was watching me adopted a look of worry before using those purple partials that she used before and tried to heal me. 

After a few minutes the pain subsided and I reopened my eyes only to see the purple partials everywhere. I turned to Silvia who still had a look of worry on her face and asked, "Silvia, what are the purple partials that are everywhere?" Her look of worry turned into one of shock and she asked in a shaky voice, "Are you saying you can see Aether?" I raised an eye brow and said, "I'm not sure what aether is but I can see purple partials everywhere, and there like the ones you used to heal me."

She just sighed and said, "Go to sleep for now child, I'll teach you what you need to know later." I just nodded before slowly immersing myself in the warm embrace of sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n I have finals so I'm going to be restricted on updating both this book and my other book King of Monsters, but I'll try to get out as many chapters as possible. Also in this book Agrona can't take over Silvie's body or influence it in any way. 

This book is going to be Lucifer x Silvie, while also being a revenge fic, and if you have any further ideas just comment them. 

That's all, Author out.