Chapter 7

(A/n I've gotten constant requests to update this fic so here you go. Also my writing style has changed quite a bit but I'll try my best.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'I'm going to kill the next person who looks at me lustfully.'

Hearing Sylv's voice echo through my head  I couldn't help but chuckle as I released a small amount of my intent into the surrounding, causing the gazes to quickly disappear. My actions seemed to satisfy her as her contentment flowed through our bond. 

Unfortunately however, her contentment was short lived as we once again ran into a certain Auburn haired asshole and he smiled amicably at us. 

"Do you guys also have Practical Mana Manipulation 1st period?"

I inwardly rolled my eyes, while think something along the lines of 'kill me now', but outwardly I made a similar fake smile and responded.

"Yep, but not exactly by choice. They made it required for all first years to take it and I forgot to ask the director to change my course."

He raised an eyebrow.

"And knowing you, you're probably better with mana than the professor."

I just shrugged my shoulders and turned to Sylvie, only to find her snaking on some beef jerky made of an SS-Class mana beast.

'When did she...'

Noticing my gaze she looked up at me, and tilted her head questioningly. 

"What?"

"Never mind"

Then stopping in front of a set of doors, I watched Arthur announce our arrival through him exasperatingly pushing both doors open, as if a king entered his throne room. 

'Maybe it's a metal issue'

I thought to myself, remember how he said he'd like to 'lay low' and not draw attention. And as if to put the icing on the cake, the human princess walked over to us and promptly placed herself directly next to Arthur. 

'Definitely.'

Sylvie echoed in my head.

After waiting around for a few minutes as students flooded the room, the supposed 'Professor' finally entered. 

'That can't really be our professor, right?'

Sylvie mentally asked, amused. I gave a mental affirmation while saying.

'No he really is, I saw his picture on the pamphlet for this class.' 

And while we were contemplating his competency, he searched the room and then locked his eyes on Arthur with a glare, before making some grandiose speech about doing things practically rather than through actually teaching like he's being paid for. Then if that wasn't enough he started to blatantly provoke the disciplinary committee as he continued to glare at Arthur with a provoking smirk.