4-The profile

"We wanted to give you the profile as soon as possible, considering the shortage of time we are dealing with." Hotch looks around the room full of police officers. Most of them look rather annoyed than interested. "We are looking for a male Caucasian, middle-aged and strongly build. He is disabled and has problems walking."
"His victims are average-sized Families. Two parents and two children. He enters the houses through windows and back doors, which leads us to think that he has stalked his victims before attacking.", Rossi continues.
"He kills the parents and the son, before placing them around their dining table. In all cases, he has shown a deeper knowledge of the house itself so we believe that he knows the houses and has access to blueprints or has at least once been inside. We are looking for someone working in construction or a job that gives him access to houses without being related to the Families in any way.", Quinn adds.
"After he places his victims around the table he lets the daughter of the house wake up. He waits for her to come outside and see her family, before brutally murdering her and placing her in the Center of the table. He seeks the thrill of outsmarting his victims and making a message since in his life he feels suppressed and not heard."Hotch says.
"This man is a narcissist and a psychopath. He is most likely a father and lost his family a few years ago. He makes the father the head of the table and builds this scene sending a message.", Morgan continues.
"This unsub may have revisited the crime scene or injected himself into the investigation. He is probably very smart and cleans up after himself."Prentiss adds. "Neighbours may see him as a social person, who lives alone but isn't in any way outstanding."
Hotch continues: "We will arrange a press conference about this information as soon as possible. If we are right he will kill again in the next couple of hours, so we are short on time."

"So we know that he is disabled and works in construction. Those two don't go well together." Hotch says after they return to the conference room.
"Maybe he got into an accident and was fired and that was the stressor," Quinn thinks out loud.
"It might be a lead." Morgan comments.
"Alright then, "Hotch says.
Seconds later the smiling face of Garcia greets the team. "How are my sweet angels?"
"Garcia, did you find out more about the families," Hotch asks.
"Yes, I did sir. There is no connection between the Families. Not even a Family friend. I even checked the schools the kids went to and restaurants they visited regularly. The only connection is that Family Dawson and Weston went to the same grocery store. And I checked the neighbors that found them. Nothing seems alarming. Most of them just got a few tickets and that's all, no big criminal record."
"Can you find out if the houses of the families are all built by the same construction company.", Quinn asks.
"Sure, just give me a second."
"Morgan, Prentiss, what did you find out about the victim's Families?"
"We talked to the Weston grandparents. They said that they were a normal family. The only thing was that the father was an alcoholic, but he went into rehab a few years ago. As far as they know he never got violent towards Amy and Connor or his wife Miriam-"
"Wait, I might have something here.", comes from Garcia. "The houses were all built by the same company: Wailes Constructions. Smarty pants has something there."
Quinn grins at the comment of her friend.
"Thank you, baby girl.", Morgan says. "You are amazing."
"Oh I know, I know."
"Garcia, can you get a list of employers?" Hotch asks.
"I have it right here."
"Now narrow it down to middle-aged men."
"I got 286, gotta be more specific."
"Include even the ones that have been fired recently," Quinn adds.
"Do any of them have had an accident that disabled them?"Reid asks.
"There was an accident that happened at a house a group was working on 5 people got hurt badly and had to leave their job after not being able to work anymore."
"Do any of them have or had a Family?"
"All of them. This one stands out though. He lost his wife years ago. Police could never solve that case and he was the main suspect."
"What is his name?" Hotch asks.
"Jonathan Davis."
Shae feels her heart drop. In the corner of her eye, she can see Reid looking at her while Garcia continues: "It says here that he had a daughter. Oh-"
"What is is Garcia?", Hotch asks.
She hesitates. "The daughter is... Quinn Davis."