13-The unsub

"Garcia look up any teachers or janitors working at the University of Louisiana Monroe."
"Done. We have about... oh wow, 500 staff members," comes out of the phone seconds later.
"Cross out all male staff members," Quinn continues.
"Give me more."
"Did any of them teach the victims?" comes from Reid out of the phone.
"10." Garcia replies seconds later.
"Ok now, did any of them have recent accidents?"
"Yes, Ellen Richard, teacher for Math and English. She had an accident. It was pretty bad. 3 Months ago she got into a car accident and suffered serious brain damage. She got out 1 month ago, only days before our first victim was killed."
"Can you send us her address?" Hotch asks.
"Already done, good luck."
"Ok JJ and Quinn, you are closer. Go to the address, see if you can find her. Backup is on its way."
"Ok, see you in a bit," JJ says before hanging up.
Minutes later they arrive at Ellen Richard's house.
The small house is barely big enough for one person. It has a light blue colour and looks well cared for. JJ knocks at the door. "Ella Richard, this is the FBI, open the door."
A noise comes from inside.
"She is running," Quinn says, "I'll go to the back."
While running to the back door, she hears how JJ breaks in the door and yells inside. When she reaches the back door it is already open. Quinn can see the small figure of Ellen Richard running around the house, trying to escape. She runs behind her, hearing how JJ follows her seconds later. Quinn follows her to the front yard, where the teacher suddenly stops and turns. Before Quinn can react she feels a hot pain in her face. She groans, but the woman in front of her doesn't even look back. Holding her bloody nose, Quinn runs after Ellen, before being able to stop her. Angrily she shouts: "Ellen Richard, you have the right to remain silent, everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." She closes the hand cuffs a little too tight until she hears the woman with the frizzy hair moan out of pain.
JJ appears next to them. "Are you good?"
"Jup!" Quinn mumbles while cuffing the unsub. She forgot to tie up her hair, which now falls in her face and collects the blood of her nose like a towel. She sighs.
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LET ME GO!" The woman screams.
"So that's why you run away and attack a federal agent?" Quinn questions annoyed, "can you take her?" She asks JJ and then takes out a paper towel to clean her face. Happily Quinn notices that Ellen's face is now also bleeding from falling on the ground. As she deserves.
One of the black cars from the BAU pulls up next to them, another one right behind it. Morgan and Hotch are the first ones to reach the three woman.
"Let me take her," says Morgan and JJ thankfully lets him deal with the fighting teacher.
"Are you ok kid?", Morgan asks Quinn.
"Never been better," she smiles at him. Luckily the bleeding stops and all she is left with is a black eye.
Reid appears in front of her. He looks concerned.
"What happened to your face?"
"You should see the other one."
Now he looks confused. "Which other one? Do you mean Ellen Richard?"
She laughs. "No that's just a saying Spence, I'm fine."
Meanwhile Morgan finally manages to get Ellen in the car. Quinn watches him, laughing. "You should start working out."
"Says the one who just got beaten up."
"Hilarious."
Back at the police station, Ellen Richard has finally calmed down a bit. She must have accepted that kicking and biting will not help her to get out of her cuffs. Before anyone can enter the interrogation room, Garcia calls.
"Hey baby girl. We got her," Morgan says. After hearing what Garcia found he looks concerned.
"Thank you. I'll speak to you later."
He hangs up and looks at the questioning faces of his colleagues. "Another girl has just been reported missing. Lisa Mellow, from their friend group. And Garcia has found the other person from their clique. Her name is Nina Hais. She will be the next victim."
Without asking for permission Quinn storms into the interrogation room. The teacher looks up and opens her mouth to say something, but Quinn is faster. "Shut up!"
Surprised she stops.
"Where is Lisa Mellow?"
"Lisa-?" Ellen stops, then smiles, "I will never-"
Before she can finish her sentence Quinn leaves the room. That is all she needs.
"That doesn't make any sense, Ellen Richard didn't take her, she was too surprised when she heard that name," Quinn blurts out in frustration. "We have her." She points at the woman in the interrogation room. "That is our unsub. How can someone go missing when she is here?"
"A partner," Reid concludes.
"Probably male. Maybe another teacher that had a connection to the victims."
Quinn looks down, caught up in her thoughts, trying to connect the dots. When she looks back up she meets Spencer's eyes, who must have thought of the same.
"Daniels." They both say simultaneously.
The team looks at them in confusion.
"The teacher you questioned about Ella Ryan?" Prentiss asks.
"Yes." They both say.
"Ok it's creepy now. Explain it to us geniuses," Morgan demands.
"When we interviewed him we figured that he had a sexual relationships with some of his students."
"At first we thought the unsub was a Student who had a crush on the teacher and was jealous because he doesn't share the same feelings. But now, if they are partners it might be a murder to cover up the relationships," Reid continues.
"If they are partners that would mean Richard is the submissive partner, trying to help him," Quinn finishes.
"But why would she help him? What is her motive?"
Emily asks.
"Love," Reid and Quinn say. It is awkwardly quiet and they avoiding each others eye contact, trying to pretend that wasn't weird.
Morgan takes out his phone to call Garcia. "You two better be right about this."
No one talks while they wait for Garcia to answer.
"You are on speaker Garcia."
"Uhhh that's how I like it it," she says mischievously.
"What do you have in Rafael Daniels, Professor at the University of Monroe?"
It is quiet in the other side of the phone, before they hear Garcia again. "Rafael Daniels, Professor for Literature- ugh- and English- double ugh-. He was born and raised in Luisiana, was in and out of foster care since he was 12. He was sexually abused by some classmates when he was 14 and spend a few nights in prison when he was 16-"
"Tell me more about the classmates that abused him?" Hotch interrupts.
"They where the popular group, if you want to call it that. They supposedly made him think they wanted to go out with him and then took of his clothes and took pictures. Poor kid. He changed schools after that."
"So it's not really about his sexual attraction to his students, but revenge on the kind of girls that abused him," JJ concludes.
"Do you have an address Garcia?" Emily asks.
"Yes, I am sending it to your phones."
"Thank you Garcia," Morgan ends the call.
"Everyone but Quinn and Prentiss get ready to got to that address," He turns to look at Quinn and Emily,"He is probably with Lisa. Try to find out where they are."
The two nod and everyone spreads out to get ready.