1

A happy morning in Seoul, where a boy is packing his lunchbox happily. He was a engrossed in packing that he didn't saw his mother coming.

"What doing sweetie? Packing lunch for your boyfriend? " A woman in her mid 50s teased her son. Her son whined with red cheeks. "Eommaaa... Please... When will you stop teasing me. And no, I'm not making lunch for him. It just I love to cook. You know that. Now shoo... Go sleep with your oldie. I'm busy! " The boy in his early 20s shooed his mother.

"It's okay... I'm going, but keep one thing in your mind, no naughty business in school's generators, Jinnie. Okay? " She teased her son.

"MOMMM!!! " Jin yelled, embarrassed by his mother's words. "Fine fine. I'm going. Don't shout. Aishh! My ears will bleed." With that Jin's mother, Mrs. Kim, went away to complete her beauty sleep.

Jin went back to his work, satisfied with his food organization. He smiled happily and closed his tiffin box. He immediately put it in his backpack and went to his room to get dressed, keeping his bag on the couch in the hall.

Jin was in his room, doing his final touches when his phone ranged. He smiled brightly looking at the phone screen. "Good morning baby. " Jin chirped through the phone.

"Morning hyung. I'm here. Come down fast. I want a lot of kisses and smoochies and a big hug. " The deep, rasy voice said from the other side. Jin giggled softly. "Of course my impatient baby. I'm coming. Just doing my final touches. "

"You look handsome and ethereal even when you wake up from sleep. You don't need makeup. Makeup needs you. " The boy said again.

"Are you trying to flirt with me Mr.? I'm taken already. Don't even try. My boyfriend is huge like a bear. " Jin said taking his wallet and closing his room behind him. "You haven't seen me yet hyung! " And Jin can feel the smirk on the boy's face.

"Shut up pervert. " Jin said cutting the call. "Mom, I'm leaving. He's here already. I have made you guys breakfast. Heat it up before eating. " Jin yelled from the hall. Making sure his voice reaches his parents room, upstairs.

"Thanks Jin baby. Your mom is fast asleep. Take care. Have meals on proper time and don't rap on the professors. I can't go around buying colleges, right? So, please! Don't boss around. Love ya! " Jin's fathers, Mr. Kim said.

"I'll try my level best dad. But if they get on my nerves, I can't promise. " With that Jin went out.

He went out to see a blue mercedes parked in front of the main gate. He happily marched towards the car. He immediately hopped in the passenger seat.

"Hello love. Looking very pretty! " His boyfriend complimented taking Jin's hand into his and kissing his knuckles.

"Hello to you too baby. And thank you, though you say it every day. Well, I know you can't resist my beauty as I'm -"

"As you are the world wide handsome guy. But for me you are my beauty. My pretty beauty. And, I love you alot. " Jin smiled cheekily and pecked his boyfriend's lips.

"Thank you love. We should be going now, or else we will be late. " Jin suggested and he sat properly. He was waiting for his boyfriend to start the car but he never did. He looked at his boyfriend with a confused look. "What happened, why are you not driving? " Jin asked.

"Well you see, your safety is my priority and for that... " He leaned forward too close to Jin's face and kissed his lips. Jin immediately melted in the kiss. But soon he heard a clicking sound.

He opened his eyes, looking at his boyfriend, who is busy kissing him. He immediately pushed him away, not too harshly. "Yah! You pervert. You could have told me about the seatbelt. You only need a chance to kiss me, isn't it? "

"I'm sorry hyung, but your plumb lips are irresistible. I love them, even more than you. " He winked at the last part.

They were again going to lean in when they heard a knock on their window.

Jin put down his window glass to see his mother there. "YAHH!!! YOU TWO! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GAY PORN EARLY IN THE MORNING! GO TO YOUR COLLEGE!" well Jin was sure he got his rapping habit from his mom.

"Yaah! Don't shout early in the morning old lady. We are going! And about porn, I too was not interested in hearing your moans at night, but still managed, so you better corporate. Byee... Let's go love. " Jin sassily looked forward, leaving his boyfriend and mother with red cheeks, embarrassed.

"Have a great day, Mrs. Kim. Bye" With that the couple drove away.

"Baby, you should not say such things in broad daylight. That's quite embarrassing. " Jin's boyfriend said, stopping the car in front of the college.

"Not my fault, she was yelling early in the morning. Never mind, park the car, I'll be waiting for you here. " Jin said, but before he could step out of the car, he was pulled back.

"What you doing? We are in front of the college. What if someone sees us? " Jin said.

"I am not leaving you untill you give me my daily dose of kisses to be energetic and tolerate those clingy girls. "

Jin smiled and smashed his lips with his boyfriend. He was kissing Jin like no tomorrow! He pulled Jin to his lap and made him sit on his seat. He licked Jin's lips for entrance which Jin, respectfully, denied, in order to tease the younger.

Already habituated of his boyfriend's stubbornness, he bit his lips, making Jin gasp. And taking the advantage of the situation, he shoved his tongue in the hot craven of Jin.

They made out untill Jin felt his saliva dripping down his chin.

"That's for today. Now go! I'll meet you at lunch! " Jin said caressing his boyfriend's cheekbones.

"Fine hyung. Take care. Don't miss me too much. I love you, Jinnie! " He said with sincerity.

"I love too, Joonie".

And....

That's it for today.

Tell me how you felt bout this chapter.

And be very honest, whom did you thought was Jin's boyfriend? Be very honest.

Ans one more thing

Ans one more thing..

Can someone edit I book cover for it? Pretty please 🥺👁🥺👁