3

"Did you guys heard, the university's weekly magazine, will now be handled by Taehyung? " A girl whispered to her other friends. "Really? Woah! I'm excited for his writing. He was with me in the literature class, and believe me, he has the best writing skills, ofc after Namjoon sunbae" The other girl from the group said.

"I wish Taehyung can sometime write about us too. Like his feelings. " The other girl said. "I have also heard that the publishing criteria will be changed. Which means that we can take the magazine home now too. And if he approves then our stories can also be published in the magazine. " The three girls chattered.

The class was started and the school's sweetheart was no where to be seen.

"May I come in sir? " A voice said, intrupting the professor.

"Why are you late today, Mr. Jeon? "

"I'm really very sorry, Mr. Song, but I promise it will never happen again. " Jungkook apologieses. "Hmm.. It's your first time to be late so you can come in. Go take your seat. " Jungkook smiled and thanked the professor and went to his seat.

Things went quite normal for Jungkook and he was too happy to think about anything bad.

You see, it's Jungkook's birthday week and our bunny is super excited for it. He's finally turning 21 this year, which means he's eligible for every thing.

The class went peacefully and he hopped towards Taehyung's class, waiting for him out of his class. "Hello there little bunny. How you doing? " Taehyung's friend greeted Jungkook, to which he smiled and replied, " I'm doing great, Jaebeom hyung. How are your classes going on? "

"Oh bunbun, I'm doing great too. Just Stats sucks. I have bribed Taehyung to tutor me this time. " Jaebeom winked, and both of them burst out into giggles.

"Okay, I'll be going now, I have to go to library too, Jinyoung's gonna teach me business today. Bye little bunny. See you later. " Jaebeom and Jungkook wished each other goodbye.

Jungkook was standing near the class room gate, when he heard some whisperings. He looked up to see, Namjoon and Jin were going towards the school's generator room. Though, Jin being the head boy of the school, has daily responsibility to check throughout the school, but Namjoon with him was something unexpected. Because except for Head boy or head girl no other non helping members of school can go there.

He put his phone back in his pocket and followed the duo.

He was following them but it seemed like Jin and Namjoon were upto something, something very suspicious. Them looking around, as if they were scared someone will find them.

Suddenly the duo came to a hault.

"Joon, I think someone is behind us." Jin whispered to Namjoon. "I think the same hyung, as if someone was following us. " Jin turned around, but to his surprise there was no one.

He let out a little sigh and turned back, "no one's there. It's okay! We can go now." Jin and Namjoon went on their way.

"Ammmm... Leave. Meeeemmmmm" The muffled sound came from behind the pillar of the corridor. Jungkook struggled getting out of the hold of someone, who held him from back. He could feel the man's attempt to keep him in place.

But suddenly he stopped squirming around and bite those fingers on his lips.

"Ahh!! " The man yelped in pain.

"Are you crazy, why would you bite me? " The boy said. "Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook said in surprise.

"Yes, that's me! " Taehyung said soothing his fingers. "What are you doing here? " Jungkook questioned.

"That's what I'm asking you, what are YOU doing here? "

"I came here following Jin and Namjoon hyung. I saw them going towards the generator room. Why are you here? Do you know where are they going? " Jungkook asked peeking out of the pillar, just to be pulled back by Taehyung.

"I came out of the class but didn't find you there, so I asked the students there, and they said you walked towards this direction. " Taehyung said, now taking out the banana milk bottle from his bag.

Jungkook happily took and started sipping on it. "But why did you followed them here? You could have been in trouble, sweetcheeks. " Taehyung said.

"Actually, except from Jin hyung and Jihyo noona, no other student is allowed to go there, and when I saw Namjoon hyung going with Jin hyung, I thought they were in some trouble. " Jungkook said, following Taehyung out.

"You know bunbun, that after Jin hyung, it's Namjoon hyung, who's going to be our school president, which is now in 6 months, after Jin hyung's farewell, so maybe Jin hyung must be showing him the duties, nothing more. And, even if someone would have seen them no one's gonna scold them, but you my little munchkin, would have me suspended for this behaviour. " Taehyung explained Jungkook.

Jungkook thought for a while.

"Woah

"Woah.. Hold up! I never thought bout that. Thanks hyungie Or else I would have been suspend by now. You are my life saviour hyungie. " Jungkook said giggling.

"Anyways, since it's your birthday week, we are going to celebrate it, throughout, okay? " Taehyung said, making Jungkook smile widely.

"Can we today go to our favorite cafe and have some banana cheesecake and blueberry mocha? " Jungkook asked getting excited.

"Of course we can, muffin. " Taehyung patted Jungkook's head.

"And then we will have ice cream too. " And, they excited to the canteen.

Jin and Namjoon were on there way to canteen when a message popped up on Jin's phone.

Don't call...
Caution alert.
You and Namjoon were on duty to generator room, they saw you.

"Shit! " Jin cursed.

"What happened Jinnie? "

"They saw us. "

And...

That's it for this week guys. Ik it's a small chapter but, I swear, this was the fastest I could type, since my mother was taking bath.

I was going to update this chapter last week, but was first busy in streaming and then screaming and crying.

Take care. See you next week.