2

A boy happily hopped towards the canteen, lunch box in his hands and a big smile on his lips. "I hope he likes it. " He muttered under his breathe and entered the cafeteria.

His eyes scanned over the hall, only to land at the end. He subtly checked himself, making sure he's looking presentable and went towards the chair.

"Hello Namjoonie hyung! How are you? " He said, grabbing the attention of the said male. He looked up to see the owner of the voice, and smiled brightly.

"Hello my dear Jungkookie! I'm doing great bubs, how bout you? " Namjoon asked Jungkook, who sat opposite to him.

"I'm also doing good hyung! Actually, have this! " Jungkook forwarded the lunch box towards Namjoon, who looked at him with a raised brow. "What did you do now kookie? Failed any paper or caused him a problem, which for sure he'll revenge you. Huh? "

"Actually hyung! It's nothing like this! You-YOU HAVE THIS FIRST THEN WE WILL TALK! " and with that he shoved the huge spoon of friend rice into Namjoon's mouth.

"What's happening here? Are you guys eating without me? " A voice asked. They looked up, only to smile widely. "No no Jin hyung! I have something for you! Come sit down. " Jin was pulled down by the over excited bunny. He immediately shoved a big piece of boneless wings into Jin's mouth.

When the guys where done chewing their food, Jin asked, " What did you do this time kooks? Don't tell me you again stole his homework. I swear Jun-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE BUNNY! " A voice yelled across the cafeteria, and everyone went silent. But the silence was only for few seconds to make sure the voice echoes properly, and everyone went back to their talks, as this is very common for them now.

"Hyung nim! I swear, I did that only to make sure you guys can have my special dish. And, since you ate, you are under my debt! So... SAVE ME! " Jungkook said hiding inside the table.

"Where are you, little bitch! I swear to the Lord of hell! I'll make you suffer so much today! COME OUT YOU COWARD! " The voice said, as it came closer to Namjin's table.

He stopped at their table only to see a nervous Namjoon and an awkwardly smiling Jin. "Hello my d-"

"Where is he? " The voice asked, cutting Jin. Both the elder ones decided to keep silent. "I ASKED YOU WHERE IS THAT LITTLE SHIT! " He banged his fist on the table. Only to hear a hissing voice.

Jin and Namjoon's eyes went wider, while the fuming male smirked, making Jin pray the heavens to save the kid from the devil.

"Oh Lord, I swear, I'll stop cursing, just save my ass today. I'll never kick that sleeping cat on the Min's wall, just save me. I know that cat must have cursed this ill fate to me. " Jungkook silently prayed to the Almighty.

Soon, he realised that the environment is too peaceful for anyone's liking. But does he cares? No! He huffed and prayed, "Thank you Lord, for saving me to-" But before he could complete his thanksgiving, the table above him flew away.

'I'm never going to stop cursing and kicking that sleepy cat! ' With that Jungkook opened his eyes to meet the one's he feared the most.

But the question was, did he actually feared those eyes, or these butterflies in his stomach dances uselessly whenever his eyes meet those dark ones.

These butterflies dances in his stomach out of fears right? Or was this something else?

Jungkook accepted his fate and smiled nervously, "Hi there! "

"What excuse do you have this time, Jeon Jungkook? " The boy asked.

And suddenly, Jungkook started sniffing. And everyone panicked.