"Kampf Stationen!"

Dialogue:"..."

Thoughts:'...'

Action:.....

Now that the basic was out of way hope you enjoy the story.

PoV: Howe

Me and the girl's are currently on the bow of my ship having our daily afternoon tea break conversing about our daily occurance in life.

Behind the destroyers ship is our transport ships. Our task was to escort this convoy from Finland back to the royal navy safely.

As of right now everything is going smoothly its been a day since we started our mission and so far nothing much of a big problem has occured .

By tomorrow or midnight we are about to enter the english territories so im farely confident that we can pull this through but anything can happen so i still have my guard up.

"Howe san i have brought the desserts!." Javelin said cheerfully as she pushes a tray full of desserts and tea to our way.

"Oooo! I cant wait to taste your homemade cookies javelin!" Vampire replied as she happily waits the desserts

"Umu" Icarus nods in approvel

"Ehehehe please dont expect too much im still a bit of novice at this" javelin replied nervously

"No need to be so modest javelin. ive heard from the other royal navy destroyers that you even make bento for them. They even said it tasted great so i want to put it to the test" i replied with a smile and anticipation.

"Ehehe thank Howe san but sti-" Before javelin could even finnish a sudden explosion rocked our peacefull atmosphere.

we immedietly stood up and left our sits as we proceeded to the source of the explosion.

As we found the source we were greeted by a horrifying scene. The
Leading transport at the left formation has erupted in flame as screams of young men Echoed from it as the ships sinks beneath the waves.

"*gasp*"

"NOOOO!"

"WHAT THE!"

"GIRLS PROCEEDS TO YOUR BATTLESTATION" I shouted as i checked my radar and saw a Massive red ping at the left side direction of my ship i proceeded their and looked at the general direction as i saw a sillhouette of massive ship parallel with us showing its broadside showcasing its firepower.

Moments later it fired again. So in retaliation i aimed my guns towards it full broadside and fired back in hopes of distracting it but unfortunately it seems its focusing its sight on the transport instead as another transport was hit and has began sinking.

"What the!? Another one? Two in a row How accurate is that thing!?" I exclaimed in disbelief i am quite confident at my marksmanship but even at this range it is proved to be quite difficult hitting it.

"The only ship i know capable of such accuracy is Warspite but even at this range even she would struggle! How!?" I stated in shock as another transport was hit and is now heavily damaged.

'Dammit. the only way i can hit it better is by getting close......wait i have an idea' as i called the destroyers to form behind as i proceeded to the enemy ship. As i close the distance I got a better Look at it.

'Even at this distance it looks clear.......dont tell me they made Another one of does type of ships again.'

PoV: Axel

"So far so good 3 down 5 more to go"

He stated as he prepares a new set of salvos.

Moments later shells begin to rain down all around his ships ranging in size and shape.