"Leisure and free time II"

3rd person POV

A new dawn breaks signaling a new day starting in the fjord. The workers sprang into action doing some daily maintanance around the base assisted by the yellow colored chicks called manjuus while the guards keeping an eye out ontop of the walls change their shift.

The base once again was field with buzzling activities making each and every member function their roles. To be fair it is wartime after all, slacking is out of the option.

Hence why our resident kansen, Axel von Rheinkonnig stepped out of the dorm to...do something at the very least....

Earlier this morning he was actually planning to have some tea with tirpitz and have a small chit-chat but was unfortunately informed that she left early to report to the major and conduct sortie patrol around the fjord.

"Maybe a walk and some fresh air would be nice." Axel stepped out of his dorm and leisured around the base.

Weeks has passed since he first arrived here and so far pressure around the north has subsided. More and more supply ships and gun boats begins to visit the base, often to resupply and rearm. It lead to the base being more lively. Establishments began to be built around the base hell even civilian settlements.

The breathtaking view the fjord provided isn't helping as tourism seem to spike from the allies the fatherland has. To be exact soldiers on leave or vacation come here with their families to enjoy.

'A temporary peace and escape from the battlefield.....i wonder is the frontline the same like how it was back then in my world?' The male kansen thought on his mind.

While trench warfare, the usage of old war era weaponry and tactics are still used in this world. thanks to the sudden existance of the wisdom cubes many changes has been made.

For example, the creation of mages. Special soldiers capable of aviation combat combined with the ability to use spell and enhance their weaponries.

The wisdom is also used as an alternative energy source with almost zero to no drawbacks. In short. Kansens arent the only miracles wisdom cubes had made.

'I wonder what other things the wisdom might have changed on this timeline.' He said on his mind.

Axel trapped on his thoughts accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ooof"

"Kuff..."

He gains his bearing and looked at the figure he bumped to.

Infront of him is a lady with blonde yellow hair, green eyes like emerald with a quite well endowed figure capable of enticing the opposite sex. She wears a high ranking military uniform demanding respect.

 She wears a high ranking military uniform demanding respect

Immedietly his basic courtesy kicks in. He goes up to her and helps her get up.

"My apologies for not looking where i was going, are you alright?" Axel asked in a concern tone.