002 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳. Zeniko had previously left, said something about reflecting on herself? You shake your head.

You don't really know what's going on in her head.

Stopping by a stall that sells desserts, your eyes look at every items sold. There were many candies to choose and they're all sold at really good price. The best combination for your wallet and your stomach.

"Yes, welcome to my humble stall. Do you see anything you like?"

You settled on gari-gari kun ice cream, the classic caramel apple, oreo pocky flavored and meiji hazelnut chocolate bar.

The seller looked around and frowned, panicking when he couldn't find what he want.

"I must've left plastic in the van. Please give this old man some time and fetch them for you," He asked.

You blinked, before a smile form on your face and you nod."Take your time, gramps. I'll wait,"

"Thank you for understanding, miss! I'll be right back. Oh and in the mean time, can you take care of my stall while I'm gone? I'm worried that some of my items might get stolen with no one watching over then," It was a sudden request but who are to refuse an old man? Especially who seemed nice?

"Sure,"

"God bless your soul miss! I'll be right back in few minutes," He waves at you, running to where he parked his van.

You wave back.

You walk around the stall and as you wait for another customer to show up, you rearrange some items.

You smile, gazing up at your little work.

"Oh," You let out a sound, hand making contact with someone's as you were about rearrange some random snacks. You look up, the same time he did.