014 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬, classroom breaks into cries upon hearing the news their homeroom teacher told them.

"Masano-san's in a hospital..!"

"Is she okay..!"

"Settle down, students..!" The teacher urge them in a firm tone. She sighs.

"It's what Masano-san parents informed me. Masano-san has been in an incident few days ago. Therefore, she won't attend the school until further notice."

Murmurs among students as they try to speculate what has happened, or guessing who would try to harm someone as good/plain as you.

Najimi freezes, sweat on his forehead.

The news that he dreads finally come true when he notices your absence for the past few days. He thought he has protected you from Yamai. perhaps it can be that but perhaps it can be caused by something not caused by Yamai. He's thankful you're still alive.

Despite what the teacher said, his instinct is telling him otherwise. Although it's a possibility, he rather not think of it.

If that is the case then, Najimi look at his hands on the table. Knuckles white as he grip in frustration. I failed to protect Masano-san.

He wants to laugh at himself. For not staying with her throughout that day, or checked on her after the school ended. So many chances, so many what if scenarios.

He wonders if his presence would turn her fate around.

Nevertheless, the rice has turn into porridge. It already happened. Once the teacher leave, he'll pester her to know where your hospital is so he can visit. Whether for the sake of his guilt or not, he's unsure. But he needs to see you just so his eyes are sure you're still kicking around.